4.7 5 0 230 230 Lock-In Moisture technology infuses skin with moisture without leaving a coated feel, so all you're left with is healthy-looking skin that feels clean and smooth.

06-05-2017
This body wash has a lot of moisture and I would recommend this product to my friends and family. I will continue buying this product and will look for money saving coupons to definitely stock up on these:)
05-05-2017
Wonderful lather. Leaves my skin so soft. I smell like summer at the beach when i use it according to my family. Luv it!
05-05-2017
My dermatologist recommended Olay ultra Moisture body wash as I have really dry skin. I found that after using it a few times my skin started to respond to it. Now I have soother skin with less flaking and the smell is a plus.
05-05-2017
I really like this product. Not only does it work but it has such a nice smell it reminds me of a warm tropical beach. It leaves a nice sheen on my skin and I don't get dry and flaky
05-05-2017
AWESOME PRODUCT!!! Will be buying always!! Makes my body feel new and feeling fresh each time I use it.
05-05-2017
I love this product, it feels so luxurious on my skin and makes my shower even more enjoyable. It makes my skin feel ultra soft and the smell is fantastic! Would definitely recommend this product!
05-05-2017
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! This awesome body wash does not leave a greasy film on your skin (or in the bathtub). Rinses clean, yet leaves your skin feeling moisturized and clean! AND IT DOESN'T COST AN ARM & A LEG!!!
05-05-2017
I love this product and how wonderful it makes my skin feel!
05-05-2017
Smells amazing! Lots of lather and moisture! My favourite body wash!
05-05-2017
I love this product.. It was wonderful in the bath, and made my skin so soft.. Will be switching from my dove products...
05-05-2017
Yes,I would recommend this product. My daughter uses it and she has psoriasis and her skin isn't irritated by heavy perfume scents or by certain chemicals in this product. Using it your skin will feel refreshed.
05-05-2017
I bought some of the Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Oasis Body Wash and I love it . I really thought it was so soothing on my skin. I love all things coconut so when I saw this in the store and that it was from Olay I knew it was for me. I will continue to buy this product for sure. I seems to keep my skin feeling soft for a long time after I come out of the shower.
05-05-2017
nice scent and great body wash! love the Oil of Olay line
05-05-2017
It felt good on my skin and didn't leave me feeling dry or itchy! My husband really likes it as well! And it also smelt really nice
05-05-2017
I love this body wash. The smell was the first thing that I loved but it's also a fantastic body wash. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized while making me feel like I'm on an island somewhere.