4.7 5 0 232 232 Lock-In Moisture technology infuses skin with moisture without leaving a coated feel, so all you're left with is healthy-looking skin that feels clean and smooth.

05-05-2017
It felt good on my skin and didn't leave me feeling dry or itchy! My husband really likes it as well! And it also smelt really nice
05-05-2017
I love this body wash. The smell was the first thing that I loved but it's also a fantastic body wash. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized while making me feel like I'm on an island somewhere.
05-05-2017
I love the way Olay products make my skin feel awesome
04-05-2017
Love usingthis agter shaving, keeps my skin soft and smooth and not dry.a must try product
04-05-2017
It has a very nice smell almost relaxing like a mini spa and has a smooth after feel on my skin
04-05-2017
ultra hydratant....ultra awesome. leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and the scent fantastic. feels like a spa day at home!
04-05-2017
I love Olay Ultra body wash, It has a great lather and smells wonderful, I highly recommend this product, leaving your body feeling fresh and clean and ultra soft!
04-05-2017
very luxurious and I loved the smell. It made my ultra dry skin feel great and stopped the itch. I will buy it .
04-05-2017
Very moisturizing and leaves your skin so smooth and soft. I would recommend this body wash
04-05-2017
I tried Okay Ultra Moisture Coconut Oasis Body wash and I loved it. It smells so very nice and it leaves my skin so soft.
04-05-2017
Love Olay products so was excited to try this one. The fresh coconut scent reminded me of tropical beaches every time I used it.. also left my skin soft and moisturized.
04-05-2017
I love the smell and feel of this body wash. The only disadvantage is that it leaves a scum at the bottom of the bath after emptying the water.
04-05-2017
Keeps my skin moisturized especially in the harsh of winter. No lotion needed after using this. Love the scent too.
04-05-2017
It's one of my favourites .. and the whole family can use it too. Whether you are male or female . It's s neutral scent .. ??�?
04-05-2017
It snells so good.... the texture of the body is so rich and creamy