4.7 5 0 232 232 Lock-In Moisture technology infuses skin with moisture without leaving a coated feel, so all you're left with is healthy-looking skin that feels clean and smooth.

04-05-2017
This product lathers well and leaves my skin so smooth, glowing and moisturized.
04-05-2017
I love olay ultra moisture coconut oasis body wash! It treats your skin dryness to the source, leaves you with amazing clean skin that feels soft and smooth.And the scent smells amazing! I definitely recommend it.
04-05-2017
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT WHICH IS SO GOOD FOR MY SKIN AND ACTUALLY SMELLS GREAT.........
04-05-2017
feels very luxurious, left my skin soft and smelling wonderful.
04-05-2017
I love the silky smooth feeling on my skin. And it smells heavenly
04-05-2017
This product goes on smoothly and leaves my skin soft.
04-05-2017
Love this produce makes your skin feel soft and silky no matter how hard the water is ...
04-05-2017
This product smells great. I have noticed though that is does take a bit to rinse it off.
04-05-2017
I really love this body wash! It keeps your skin moisturized and smelling so good. My husband even uses it sometimes and he loves it, even if he won`t admit it!! lol
04-05-2017
I am fan of Olay product and I love the smell of it.
04-05-2017
This lotion is amazing! It's not too thin or thick. It felt light after lathering over my legs. It lasts all day and my skin haven't felt smoother! This product is a must buy!
03-05-2017
I love the smell of this! Amazing! Can't wait to check out other products by this company!!!!!!
03-05-2017
This lotion is AMAZING!! I just add it to the end of my shower routine. Smells so good and my skin is so soft now!
03-05-2017
I absolutely love this body wash. Dove is the only brand I use. Smells great and keeps my skin so soft.
03-05-2017
Would like to try this we like to use body wash coconut would be great