4.8 5 0 322 322 Extra Mild, Super Tasty

30-08-2019
tasty
I like Old El Paso products. I love their salsas. I enjoyed the tacos made with this meal kit, except that the taco shells are too salty. I eat these on occasion. I would eat more often it the salt was reduced by at least 50% or more. A great way to customize your meal, more or less meat, more or less cheese, lettuce etc. as each person prefers, just PLEASE reduce the salt. I love to serve these as a easy and customizable meal for guests, but the salt can be too much.
16-05-2019
For the family
they where already the only taco products I would buy. The only problem was the kids found them too hot. With this new milder taste my kids are happy and asking for tacos all the time
07-07-2018
Best taco kit going...plus the soft taco are the best also.
18-06-2018
OLD EL PASO® HARD TACO DINNER KIT its really delicious really easy how to make my kids favorite Taco
13-06-2018
This is a great kit for an outside si,mer fun dinner they taste great all ages love tacos not expensive just out and out good
11-03-2018
i host taco tuesday every tuesday and old el paso is my to go for taco shells, they are super crunchy and hold up great when filled
30-11-2017
Really flavourful, but not spicy, would definitely purchase!
19-11-2017
Love the fact every thing is included. All I need is meat. Great to always have in my cupboard.
04-11-2017
We love this in our house! It's fast and easy to make, and it's always a hit. My youngest child doesn't like anything too spicy, so the extra mild kit is perfect!
27-10-2017
I usually buy the spicy �� variety but this was good for those who prefer less spice. For family members who prefer to have their tacos spicy, they can always add my homemade ghost pepper sauce. I never eat tacos outside my home anymore. I only buy Old El Paso and make my own at home.They taste better than the fast food tacos.
28-02-2014
Had some coupons so picked up a few boxes. Very convenient and easy dinner with the sauce and seasoning included. Everybody liked them and have bought many more since. Good value and a pantry staple now.
26-02-2014
I love these kits ,I buy them all the time,they,re easy to make and my family loves them
16-02-2014
we love all the old el paso kits. they are always on sale somewhere and make a quick, filling dinner for those nights tight on time. we usually get the beef ready over the weekend so even shorter prep time after work!!
11-02-2014
Purchased this kit for the first time and it was delicious - will definetly become a new menu item.
11-02-2014
Prefer soft tacos but the Extra Mild Super Tasty Hard Tacos are super amazing!! Absolutely love the sour cream mix. In all my thirty some years I HAVE NEVER had sour cream. I tried the mix with sour cream on my tacos and am a sour cream eater and lover.