0 5 0 15 5 Made with a blend of crisp white wine, cream and mushrooms
Olivieri White Wine Fresh Sauce

13-11-2013
love this when i make chicken and mushrooms.
06-07-2013
I liked this sauce and found it to be similar to homemade white wine cream sauce. It is a great compliment to shrimp, white fish, asparagus, etc. My husband who likes a lot of salt complained about the flavour: not savoury enough, not salty enough, and he didn`t like the wine flavour in it. I liked it quite a bit but found the pouch size to be rather small. I probably wouldn`t buy it again since I know how to make this sauce, and there just isn`t enough in the pouch to make a family meal.
30-06-2013
There is just not enough taste to this sauce. It really is lacking in the flavour department.
06-06-2013
I received this product free with the purchase of chicken at my local grocery store. The taste was not something my husband or I enjoyed.
01-06-2013
Got a free one at Sobeys for buying chicken. Tastes great and they also make yummy other flavors like peppercorn
11-12-2013
Sounds like something I`d like, but would the kids like this taste??
01-11-2013
I haven`t tried this, but it sound pretty good.
05-10-2013
This is another one that I want to try, looks like one that you could add chicken to, serve over pasta. yum yum.
08-06-2013
Have not tried but I use a lot of different seasonings and sauces and would use it.
01-06-2013
Might try this. I`m not that big of a fan of mushrooms though so if the packaging lists mushrooms early on in the ingredients list I would be unlikely to pick this up.
05-05-2013
I am really looking forward to trying this flavour. I tried the butter chicken one and it was really good.
22-04-2013
This sauce tastes like it was made from scratch. Great portion size as well so no waste when making it for my husband and I.
19-04-2013
What a beautiful classic flavour combination. This is great option especially when you may not have bottle of wine on hand to make sauce with. I use white wine sauce with mushrooms and Fettucini.
08-04-2013
Would love to try this!! Seems like it would be great on Chicken or Pasta! Haven`t seen it yet, but will definitely look for it!!!
06-04-2013
This is great. Easy to use and you can add it to a few different recipes. Loved it.