4.7 5 0 5 5 oNature Lavender Aroma Diffuser is now available. The product is free from harmful chemicals, phthalates, formaldehyde, toluene, benzene and methylene chloride and retails in a 250ml pack.
oNature Lavender Aroma Diffuser

24-04-2020
Chemical-free
I am somewhat of a lavender connoisseur and have to say that this product has a lovely, soothing lavender scent and helps me to relax or fall asleep at the end of a busy day. I love that this product is chemical-free and I can use it with good conscience!
23-04-2020
Apaisant
J' ai reçu se produit en cadeau , j' aime déjà la lavande , mais ce produit est magnifique , très apaisant
08-04-2020
Helps me sleep!! Don’t even know whyyy
I enjoyed this product on my busy and stressful evenings. Once the kids are in bed :) :) and I needed to relax, it only took a few dabs too!! I was blown away at the pleasantness of this product and how quickly it either distracted me by The aroma or relaxes me enough to sleep. Either way, I recommend!
02-04-2020
Would really like to know if this product is non allergenic. I would certainly like to try it if it is.
02-04-2020