Oreo Mini 6 Snak Paks Cookies

4.7 5 0 433 433 Take a delicious break with OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Canada’s favourite sandwich cookie for over 100 years. Supremely dunkable, OREO cookies sandwich a rich creme filling between the bold taste of two chocolate wafers--making them milk’s favourite cookie. Original OREO cookies are great for serving at parties, packing in school lunches, or mixing into your favourite dessert recipe. These convenient OREO cookie snack packs are making them the perfect serving size for snacking, sharing or traveling.
Oreo Mini 6 Snak Paks Cookies

06-02-2023
Easy to eat when you're on the go. Quick little snack for anywhere at any time
03-02-2023
Kids love em.
Kids love them. Perfect for on the go. Perfect little lunch snack.
02-02-2023
Perfect Snack
My kids and I love these, they are a great little snack for after school or on the go.
31-01-2023
Perfect Snack
The best snack for Oreo lovers. I love the small size because they are tidier, and more satisfying to eat. The small bags make it easier and more convenient snacks in pre-packaged portions, ready to go.
30-01-2023
Great quick snack
Love these, As a teacher I keep some in my room for students with allergies for when there is a treat they can't eat. Occasionally, I need to have some for myself.
30-01-2023
Oreo minis
We all love the cookies much better than the original ones. They are lighter in taste and without the extra cookie you get to enjoy the filling as well.
28-01-2023
Kid Love Them
Great, quick, easy snack to throw in the kid’s lunch bag. The kids love the taste of Oreos. Good size portions.
28-01-2023
double stuffed
my Daughter love the double stuffed ones , she likes taking thm to work for her breaks
27-01-2023
Better Than the Full Size?
To me, these taste better than full-size Oreos. Don't ask me why; maybe it's all in my head, but I honestly think they taste better, haha. They seem to always disappear in my house though...
25-01-2023
DELICIOUS
Honestly, oreos are amazing! I love them and they are so delicious. They taste great and just are so satisfying!
22-01-2023
Perfect for portion control
Tastes exactly like the "big" cookie. I like the individually wrapped portions because it's easy to grab and pack in a lunch. Also, I can resist the temptation to eat a whole tray of cookies!!
21-01-2023
Perfect portion
As someone who struggles with portion control, I find that one package of these in my lunch pail when I go to work is perfect to have a little bit of a snack. Little bit of a sweetness but not too much
21-01-2023
Great Snacks
This is a great option to add to kids snacks as it’s prepackaged in smaller quality for on the go or to add to lunches same taste as the bigger Oreo just miniature version
20-01-2023
My grandson loves these. I like that they are small and in individual bags. Great for car or lunch snacks
20-01-2023
I have a hard time to eat just one pack because they are soooooo good. They taste exactly like the larger Oreos. Totally recommend and recommend buying me some too hehe.