4.5 5 0 39 39 An oil-free, energy-boosting gel moisturizer formulated to help wake up dull, tired & lackluster skin with 72-hour hydration. Delivers 72-hours of oil-free hydration as it helps lock in & maintain lasting, healthy moisture.
Origins GinZing™ Oil-Free Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer

03-06-2020
Pretty much all Origins products are amazing. I use a lot of it. This is the moisturizer I am currently using. It smells so nice, glides on easily, dries fast and keeps my skin hydrated and looking bright all day.
01-06-2020
I have purchased this many times in the past. It is very light weight and moisturizes well but in the winter months I need something more moisturizing. It is a great product and I would recommend this.
25-05-2020
Loved it
It smells divine! Every time I apply this moisturizer I get so many compliments. It smells great and makes my skin look fresh.
16-05-2020
Sampled
I tried a sample of this. While it smells great and work good, it's not my absolute favorite
18-04-2020
Best moisturizer ever
I have recently bought the travel size from Sephora. I LOVE it. I have dry skin in the morning. This has helped me a lot. It’s great for acne prone skin. It doesn’t make my skin breakout. I will buy this product again!
02-03-2020
Frais
Jai beaucoup ce produit, laisse la peau bien hydratée et une sensation de fraîcheur.
28-02-2020
Origins
Nice and light moisturizer, not greasy or too heavy. I liked how fresh it made my skin feel in morning
14-02-2020
Wakes my skin up in the mornings.
This is a fantastic moisturizer to use when your skin needs a bit of a pick me up! I like to put it on in the mornings- it makes me feel like my day has started off fresh. Calgary's dry weather can be really unforgiving to your skin, especially in winter. This moisturizer keeps my skin dewey and bright. It's very light, has a great texture and absorbs quickly. A bit pricey but does a great job. As a bonus, it has vitamin c that helps brighten my skin.
07-02-2020
Good moisturizer
Good face lotion. Smells very good and refreshing in the morning. Was hydrating, but for me personally wasn't enough. Would recommend to friends
23-01-2020
Citrus Wake up
There are pro's and cons to this moisturizer. The pros are that as soon as you open it up it's flips a switch on your endorphins and automatically makes you feel more awake. You can also put it in the fridge for an extra kick. The only con i have with this is that it's a little pricey and i feel like i could find a drugstore brand for a fraction of the price that does the same job. Overall though, the deluxe sample size i received of this product did the job and you don't need much so it lasts quite a while.
09-01-2020
🍊 une odeur magnifique
Ce produit est du pure bonheur, rafraîchissant, une magnifique odeur d’orange, notre peau ressent la fraîcheur et l’hydratation toute la nuit Je suis à mon troisième contenants
07-01-2020
LOVE LOVE LOVEE!!
I'm absolutely in love with this product. It smells amazing, leaves my face feeling super soft with a beautiful after glow effect. I highly recommend!!
08-12-2019
Water for your skin
Origins is naturally a fantastic brand and this moisture gel is no different. It instantly replies he’s my skins moisture, wakes my skin up, leaves a smooth soft feeling like a baby’s bum. Smell is also fantastic which is a bonus
23-11-2019
Refreshing moisturizer
This moisturizer is light and creamy! Its smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and suple. Use it every morning after my serum. Have used it in the winter and spring and ut works well for both seasons.
04-11-2019
Origins is probably one of my favourite skin care brands
They use natural products and their stuff actually works!