4.5 5 0 36 36 An oil-free, energy-boosting gel moisturizer formulated to help wake up dull, tired & lackluster skin with 72-hour hydration. Delivers 72-hours of oil-free hydration as it helps lock in & maintain lasting, healthy moisture.
Origins GinZing™ Oil-Free Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer

23-01-2020
Citrus Wake up
There are pro's and cons to this moisturizer. The pros are that as soon as you open it up it's flips a switch on your endorphins and automatically makes you feel more awake. You can also put it in the fridge for an extra kick. The only con i have with this is that it's a little pricey and i feel like i could find a drugstore brand for a fraction of the price that does the same job. Overall though, the deluxe sample size i received of this product did the job and you don't need much so it lasts quite a while.
09-01-2020
🍊 une odeur magnifique
Ce produit est du pure bonheur, rafraîchissant, une magnifique odeur d’orange, notre peau ressent la fraîcheur et l’hydratation toute la nuit Je suis à mon troisième contenants
07-01-2020
LOVE LOVE LOVEE!!
I'm absolutely in love with this product. It smells amazing, leaves my face feeling super soft with a beautiful after glow effect. I highly recommend!!
08-12-2019
Water for your skin
Origins is naturally a fantastic brand and this moisture gel is no different. It instantly replies he’s my skins moisture, wakes my skin up, leaves a smooth soft feeling like a baby’s bum. Smell is also fantastic which is a bonus
23-11-2019
Refreshing moisturizer
This moisturizer is light and creamy! Its smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and suple. Use it every morning after my serum. Have used it in the winter and spring and ut works well for both seasons.
04-11-2019
Origins is probably one of my favourite skin care brands
They use natural products and their stuff actually works!
17-10-2019
Love all Origins products
This smells so amazing! I use this in the morning and it just energizes me and makes me feel good. Makes applying my makeup so much easier. Gives me a radiant look. Totally recommend.
04-10-2019
Great skin revitalization.
This product glides on my skin and makes it feel so soft and refreshed. I
27-09-2019
My fave moisturizer right now
I absolutely love this moisturizer. The satsuma-ginger scent is life changing - literally awakening my senses & giving me that Zing! we all can use (and I desperately need!) in order to embrace the grind before us & go & get the things that need doing, done! As someone with a serious overheating, and consequently, perspiration problem - like sweating profusely for two hours after a tepid & slightly lukewarm shower, or 24/7 all season long in the summer, I’ve learned over time that it’s my moisturizer that gets the cut. The reason? It’s the last item to be put on my face for its ability to seal all the previously applied layers into my creamy skin. But since discovering this brand and In particular this product two years ago, I no longer have to worry that my skin is consistently exposed to harsh elements ironically enough so it can breathe and climatize! Origins also makes an eye cream/gel under the same formula that also embodies the scent that awakens your senses! Highly recommend!
26-09-2019
Hydrating
I love the light scent and light cream, great for daytime
25-09-2019
good
tres bonne creme hydratante, naturelle et sent tres bon, je recommande
22-09-2019
Leaves my skin silky
Let’s just say I put the lotion on the skin, no need to get the hose again
21-09-2019
Zesty effect
This gel is invigorating yet gentle. A pleasant and uplifting fragrance embraces your olfactory senses as the gel goes to work. This is the gel you deserve after a hard day’s work!
20-09-2019
Moisturizing
Love this product. I have sensitive skin and was scared to us something new. Tired it and this cream was amazing no break outs. Skin felt soft and It had a refreshing smell.
14-09-2019
Eye Cream
I’ve spent a lot of time looking for an eye cream that is gentle on the skin. I can tell you, this product works! I’ve recommended it to many of my friends. It can be on the pricey side but the canister lasts a long time so it’s not bad. I will keep buying this!