4.2 5 0 85 85 Guaranteed fresh, dill pickle flavour.
Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn

08-01-2020
My favourite flavour
I love dill flavoured popcorn, I first tried it at the movie theatre years ago and the flavour shakers for at home just don’t seem to cut it. I have tried store brand versions but the popcorn always tastes just slightly stale, with orvilles the popcorn is always fresh with a good amount of dill flavour.
03-05-2019
Very yummy popcorn but not as dill pickely as I expected.
29-10-2016
I like this popcorn, the dill pickel flavor is what I have been craving , better than adding those little flavor packs to plain popcorn. Nice and light and not too much salt.
13-08-2016
love the taste of dill pickle and these taste sooo good, its an awesome treat to bring out for the family on movie night
03-08-2016
Great popcorn! Strong flavour! bag is almost full and not full of air! Great movie popcorn without the popper! :)
21-06-2016
This is a very good dill pickle product. Lots of flavor and a healthier alternative snack.
16-06-2016
Nice to have when watching a movie. Was nice to try something new. This snack fulflled my craving for a snack. I always buy GMO free popcorn kernals, then pop them in a bowl in microwave, add real butter plus some dill pickle seasonings. It was a nice snack, tasted almost like rice cakes with dill pickle seasoning. Was a little too spicy for me, but loved to try it. Crunchy.Thank you for nice sample. Would like to try to your other samples as well.
08-06-2016
I found this brand way to salty and chemical tasting comapred to my reg brand. Will not buy again.
03-06-2016
o my gosh the dill in this made my eyes water which I loved but I did find the popcorn, in general, to be rather shelly, ie lots of kernel shells, and the flavour was not consistent on the popcorn itself.
20-05-2016
I like the texture of this popcorn but not the flavour. For some reason I find that it does not satisfy that pop corn craving. Not a product I want to buy again.
18-05-2016
Delish! I love this popcorn. I am a dill fanatic and this stuff hits the spot when you have a craving. Love love and LOVE!
12-05-2016
This popcorn is super dilly. When I opened the bag the explosive dill flavor just poured in my nose. I could tell right away I was going to enjoy these. Perfect snack without the mess of popping and seasoning your own popcorn.
02-05-2016
sister in law love the salty and sweet - i prefer the salt popcorn
23-04-2016
I love dill pickle popcorn but this I did not like. I found it lacked dill flavor.
22-04-2016
I only ever buy Orville Redenbacher popcorn products and have never been disappointed. Tried all flavours. Really like the dill pickle flavour.