4 5 0 142 142 ATTACKS EVEN TOUGH, DRIED-ON STAINS
OXI CLEAN™ LAUNDRY DETERGENT

07-08-2018
This laundry detergent cleans clothing very well . I would buy it again.
08-04-2018
A great price for the total of loads I'm able to get! I can easily can get more loads done since I don't need a full cup each time! It works! It removes the stains! It makes my clothes smell clean! And it doesn't make the colors fade!
02-02-2018
I really love this product. The Oxi Clean detergent does wonders. The scent is refreshing and you feel great wearing you clothes. Worth the buy!
08-06-2015
the clothes come out clean in cold or warm water and smell fresh
06-06-2015
C'est un très bon savon à linge au rapport qualité prix mais je ne suis pas prêt a dire qu'il est excellent au point de dire qu'il détache même les vieilles taches séchés. J'ai bien essayé de faire partir une tache de soupe aux tomates sur un chandail bleu pâle et la tache y est toujours, plus pâle mais encore trop visible...
06-06-2015
It worked okay on it's own, but better with a scoop of the powdered Oxi Clean with it. Easy to use, HE compatible. A good buy if it is on sale
26-05-2015
Moi, je n'ai pas été emballé par ce produit. Il lave effectivement bien mais j'aime que mon détergent dégage une bonne odeur, alors que celui-ci en a aucune.
14-04-2015
Il est facile d'utilisation et offre la même qualité que OXY Clean en poudre
26-02-2015
Like this product has everything in it and really like the pods when we travel so easy to pack in trailer
26-02-2015
Have tried this. Like that it has the oxy stain remover right in product, saves a step on laundry day. Clean smell.
09-02-2015
This product was great for my white clothes. Really perked them up.Also my colours were brighter. Really like this
29-01-2015
Finally a laundry detergent that I feel confident about using. The Oxi brand name strengthens the fact that it will get out tough stains. As long as it is priced comparable or lower to competitors I will go with Oxi Clean.
19-01-2015
I bought this product hoping that it would as well as the original Oxi-Clean product (that stuff removed even 5 year old grease stains on an old work shirt!!!). I found it worked well and it does not have an overpowering smell like so many detergents now.
13-01-2015
I have used this laundry detergent only once but I liked it so much that and it got my laundry nice and white. I am going to switch to this laundry detergent.
11-01-2015
Tres bon produit un peu dispendieux mes le résultat en vos le coup jaimerais