4.5 5 0 60 60 The OxiClean® MaxForce® gel formula contains a unique combination of stain fighters that break down more of the toughest stains including grass and blood, soil and clay, food stains, grease and oil.

2019-09-10
stains completely gone
Oxi clean laundry stain remover spray works amazing!!! I had baby food stains Embedded into the clothes that I could not get out, previously washed too. Sprayed the clothes let them sit and they literally look brand new!!! Highly recommend if you are like me and enjoy having brand new looking clothes even through they have been through two kids now!!
2017-07-05
I do not use extra stain removers very often but this one is a great one. It takes out stains the first time. Will be keeping this on hand.
2014-04-29
Oxi Clean is a great brand and this stain treatment stays true to it. I don`t need to use stain treaters that often, but when I do, I go right for Oxi Clean. I find when you use this gel on the spot plus a scoop of regular oxi clean in the washer load works really well and gets all the stains out! Lasts a long time too!
2014-04-08
I bought this because I loved the idea of the gel in a stick, it just does not work as well as I expected it to. I never knew I could put it on and leave it for a week without washing though, I thought it would leave a new stain if it was not washed before it dried out, maybe it will work better if I leave it on for days before washing
2014-04-08
I`m on the fence for this product, I expected it to be stronger, did not remove tough stains
2014-02-13
Works extremly well on kids clothes with minimal mess or fuss. Now a staple in our laundry room
2014-02-07
this and it works great. I recommends it :)
2014-02-04
This product is really good and so easy to use
2013-07-03
This product is amazing. If a spill or splatter happens and not time to wash it right away, I applied this and a little extra so it wouldn`t dry out to fast and it worked as great as it says, even after 24 hours of sitting.
2013-06-05
I am currently using this product in my home, works well and lasts long (in our family).
2013-05-31
Have tried this and it works great. Even on tough stains that have been there for a while.
2014-06-04
Haven't tried this product yet like to give it a try!
2014-05-04
I haven't tried Oxi Clean Max Force Gel yet I would like to try it and write a review about it I think it would be a great product to use as it has an easy application
2014-05-03
Haven't tired this product, but would love to try it.
2014-04-12
Never tried it but wonder if it really gets the stains out???