4 5 0 59 59 The OxiClean® MaxForce® gel formula contains a unique combination of stain fighters that break down more of the toughest stains including grass and blood, soil and clay, food stains, grease and oil.

2017-07-05
I do not use extra stain removers very often but this one is a great one. It takes out stains the first time. Will be keeping this on hand.
2014-04-29
Oxi Clean is a great brand and this stain treatment stays true to it. I don`t need to use stain treaters that often, but when I do, I go right for Oxi Clean. I find when you use this gel on the spot plus a scoop of regular oxi clean in the washer load works really well and gets all the stains out! Lasts a long time too!
2014-04-08
I bought this because I loved the idea of the gel in a stick, it just does not work as well as I expected it to. I never knew I could put it on and leave it for a week without washing though, I thought it would leave a new stain if it was not washed before it dried out, maybe it will work better if I leave it on for days before washing
2014-04-08
I`m on the fence for this product, I expected it to be stronger, did not remove tough stains
2014-02-13
Works extremly well on kids clothes with minimal mess or fuss. Now a staple in our laundry room
2014-02-07
this and it works great. I recommends it :)
2014-02-04
This product is really good and so easy to use
2013-07-03
This product is amazing. If a spill or splatter happens and not time to wash it right away, I applied this and a little extra so it wouldn`t dry out to fast and it worked as great as it says, even after 24 hours of sitting.
2013-06-05
I am currently using this product in my home, works well and lasts long (in our family).
2013-05-31
Have tried this and it works great. Even on tough stains that have been there for a while.
2014-06-04
Haven't tried this product yet like to give it a try!
2014-05-04
I haven't tried Oxi Clean Max Force Gel yet I would like to try it and write a review about it I think it would be a great product to use as it has an easy application
2014-05-03
Haven't tired this product, but would love to try it.
2014-04-12
Never tried it but wonder if it really gets the stains out???
2014-04-11
Need to try this sometime. Read good reviews.