4.5 5 0 60 60 The OxiClean® MaxForce® gel formula contains a unique combination of stain fighters that break down more of the toughest stains including grass and blood, soil and clay, food stains, grease and oil.

11-04-2014
Need to try this sometime. Read good reviews.
09-04-2014
I haven`t tried the Gel Stick but I love Oxi products.
07-04-2014
I haven`t tried this product yet but know I will do the job as the other oxy products do
07-04-2014
I have not tried this product but my mom swears by it! On the grocery list for sure!
13-03-2014
will have to add to my shopping list, I use Oxi clean all the time
04-03-2014
Didn`t realize that oxy clean comes in a stick this is awesome would love to try it.
11-02-2014
Never tried this product!! Would like to see if it works good on tuff stain!
09-02-2014
I have not tried this "yet" but I am am a huge Oxi fan , as soon as I see this in the store it will be in my house, no question about it.
07-02-2014
Haven`t seen this before. There r so many of these out there.
06-02-2014
love to try this one too...always need cleaning supplies at home.
06-02-2014
I need this! With a messy toddler running around attracting stains all the time I could really ue this product. I have used oxi clean products in the past and have always got good results.
06-02-2014
haven`t tried this product yet. Am still searching for something to take the axle grease out of my husband`s work clothes effectively, so i will be looking for this to give it a try.
29-01-2014
Have used other oxi products, but have yet to try this one, must look for it when I run out of what I am using now
29-01-2014
I`ve heard only positive opinions on this and other Oxi-Clean products, I would love to try this and any other Oxi-Clean products
06-06-2013
I have not tried this oxyaction gel stick, but I have tried other oxy products and they work well. Anything that gets stains out is a plus in my book.