4.8 5 0 33 33 The OxiClean® MaxForce® gel formula contains a unique combination of stain fighters that break down more of the toughest stains including grass and blood, soil and clay, food stains, grease and oil.

2013-04-18
Am very critical as I have yet to find a stain remover that does what it claims. I am always amazed at how many people say they do as lemon and sunshine does more for me!
2013-04-18
this is the best product for kids clothes especially for grass stains. the gel scent is great.
2013-04-07
great,works good as well for the clothes,love efficacity and act fast
2013-04-06
As with other stain removers, this works better if the stain is recent. But I did try with a few old stains (like a week or so) and it did work too, only it took 3-4 washes with it to completely remove the stain.
2013-04-05
I would love to try this, I love oxy clean and have a hard time getting it around here
2013-03-22
I have yet to find a stain that it does not remove. The nubs are great for rubbing in and it really does work a week after treatment. Love it!
2013-03-06
I am a huge oxy clean fan but I found this did not live up to the standards that I am used to with oxy clean. It tended to leave a small yellow residue stain when applied.
2013-02-06
Our Great Grandson plays baseball with white pants?Any way we tryed Oxy Clean .We could not beleive how it took out the stains.Good work OXI
2013-01-09
Worked on some tough stains
2012-12-11
oxi clean is one of the best products going and this is great i have it
2012-11-10
I`m not sure if I haven`t pretreated appropriately or if the stains im tryng to remove are to difficult but it doesn`t seem to work the best for my husband`s dirty work clothes.
2012-10-10
Best stain fighter out there...andI`ve tried a few. It`s about the only thing that gets grass stains out of jeans.
2012-10-04
This works great. And it works. I pretreat the item and then leave it for laundry day and the stains come out.
2012-09-24
Pretty effective stain removal - sometimes grease stains need repeated treatment. Applicator is easy to use and convenient to store / doesn`t take up a lot of space. Best stain remover I`ve used.
2012-09-19
I bought this product for my future son in law, as he is a mechanic and his clothes get very dirty and greasy. He loves how clean they get his work clothes, fantastic product.