4.9 5 0 15 15 OxiClean Concentrated Crystals Dishwasher Detergent tackles the toughest baked-on and greasy messes!
OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent Packs, Lemon Clean

21-01-2020
does what its supposed to do but better
First time i used it i got red wine and roast beef juice all over my white sweater, I thought it was ruined for good. My friend gave me some to use, made a paste on my sweater, enjoyed dinner and washed my sweater, it came out of the wash looking better than it did even before i spilled on it! Smells fresh too!
05-12-2019
You need this!
I was skeptical about how good this product would work. To my surprise it did a fantastic job of getting all the grass stains off of my boys jeans, and getting other various stains off their shirts.
06-10-2019
Love this
I have used Oxi-Clean dishwashing products for over 30 years. I like how clean my dishes are when they come out of the dishwasher. It is very rare that I need to rewash a pot or pan. When I have had the opportunity to get a free sample of the competition, I will use it. I ALWAYS come back to my original product.
30-08-2019
Spotless dishes
Spotless dishes. Very rarely do I have to wash my dishes after I wash the dishes .
26-07-2019
My favourite
I find this product fantastic - I always get super clean results with no residue using OxiClean.
25-07-2019
J'opte pour cette marque maintenant
La vaiselle ressort impeccable et sans tache. Je vais toujours acheter cette marque maintenant
25-07-2019
Great stain remover, took out all the stains from my best t-shirt.
23-07-2019
this is a great thing to add to your load of laundry
05-06-2019
Well worth the money saved my office clothes. Had ink from a broken computer cartridge all over my good skirt. Poof gone. Amazy
30-05-2019
Sparkling Clean
OxiClean products always gets the job done right the first time, and their dishwasher detergent is no exception. No need for prewash!
13-05-2019
Great Stuff.
Since I saw this on TV (as seen on TV )I have used this product. From time to time I will try something new however I ALWAYS come back to Oxy Clean. Try it !
07-05-2019
Best Cleaning Product
Oxi Clean really takes out stains that other products don't. I have tried many other stain removers but nothing worked. The only thing I would change is when I soak clothing it takes longer that I would like.
15-04-2019
Highly recommended
Based on the reviews alone , I have recently purchased these and worth the money ! Such a happy use for my entire family and son.Such A well wounded product ,something I would definitely recommend this to everyone !
31-03-2019
Detergent
It really works takes out the stain n the color doesn't not fade
27-03-2019
This is the only thing that takes stains out every time.