OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent Packs, Lemon Clean

4.8 5 0 36 36 OxiClean Concentrated Crystals Dishwasher Detergent tackles the toughest baked-on and greasy messes!
OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent Packs, Lemon Clean

10-06-2022
Oxiclean for the dishwasher
I got this as a sample and almost put it in the washing machine. I didn't realize Oxiclean had dishwashing tabs. I did use the sample and the dishes all came clean as they were supposed to.
27-05-2022
Good Product
Its Efficient and works as expected. Will buy soon
17-05-2022
Extra clean
I added this as a boost to my regular detergent. Felt that although it didn’t make too much of a difference, I did like using it with the larger batch of laundry and will probably do this again as an additional amount of cleaning.
13-05-2022
This is a Great Product
This product works great. I have 3 active boys. It cleans their clothes great.
28-03-2022
Good job
I use it for all white clothes and stain. I'm satisfied.
10-02-2022
Nettoie bien
Ses pastilles nettoient très bien la vaisselle. Je fais toujours confiance en OxiClean.
03-12-2021
Clean
Cleans great n gets stains out, caps get really clean
22-11-2021
We received this as a sample and we used it for our laundry and it worked wonders. We added with our kids beding and it cleaned it way better then just bleach and laundry soap. Will definitely we added this product to our grocery orders.
19-11-2021
It works well
I loved the smell and how well it worked although I'd add more so it removes heavy duty stains since I have a toddler.
04-11-2021
échantillon Oxi Clean
J,ai reçu un échantillon,je trouve qu'il fait bien son travail dans la laveuse et le trempage.
30-10-2021
Great Product!
Oxiclean is a great product and a staple in my cleaning cupboard. From keeping my towels white and fluffy to help me watch my white sneakers. Easy to use and sold at a reasonable price at the major retail stores.
13-06-2021
I just bought these and tried them out in my dishwasher. They did wonders for my dishes and made them come out sparkling!
09-06-2021
Great in hard water
We have extremely hard water a d this helps keep my clothes from getting g dingy and helps I feel soften the wash water which in turn helps my soap work better .
04-06-2021
A Must Have
I never go without having this because I have 2 boys who I am constantly using it for their clothing. I am so glad that I tried this product out and I will always use it.
02-05-2021
oxi clean
La tablette Oxi Clean est facile d'utilisation complète et sans dégâts et elle déloge toute la nourriture accumulée, la graisse tenace, la vaisselle est étincelante au sortir de la machine. C'est un gain de temps pour les familles.