4.6 5 0 22 22 Attacks even tough, dried-on stains
OxiClean® Laundry Detergent

26-02-2020
Sensitive
This detergent has been one of the few that I have not had a skin reaction to
21-08-2019
Inexpensive detergent
Very nice scent. Gets the laundry clean. It is usually not as expensive as other detergents or it goes on sale a lot. I really liked it and I would get it again
06-02-2019
Works well
It works really well to remove stains. For stuck on one, just dab some on the stain and leave it on for 2 to 5 mins before putting it in the wash. Might take one or two washes, but usually works great. And awesome in keeping my colors bright.
25-05-2018
My stepson fall in love with this detergent. I bought it to try, and he loves the scent.
10-05-2018
Brightens my whites and does not fade my colors. I have also used this in my carpet shampooer and it has brightened my carpets and lifted stains like nothing else I have found
02-02-2018
I absolutely love this laundry detergent. It is my absolute favourite brand. It cleans my clothes and doesn't cause fading or anything else. I love that it has the Oxi Clean in it. The scent is nice and light and refreshing. It is great and it is gentle. Worth the buy all the way!
08-01-2017
i love this oxiclean it works wonders on my childrens stained clothing. it leaves a fresh scent.... oh so amazing. i love it! highly recommended to everyone :-)
02-11-2016
Product works great and smells nice!! This is my go to for stain removal
28-08-2016
I'm not fond of the strong smell, but I've never seen anything get the stains out the way this does. So for that reason, I'm a fan. I don't use it for my regular laundry, but keep it as a spot remover.
27-06-2016
My husband works with grease and tools all day everyday. His jeans and shirts are covered with the grease from his hands etc. First I spray on shout and brush it out, then I wash the dirty clothes in tide and oxiclean, and it does a great job fighting the stains. My Mom has been using oxiclean since they first made it for washing.(70's or 80's)Joseppi
11-05-2016
I use this product all the time, I love it. It is also cost effective.
04-02-2016
It cleaned a stain I gave up on getting out long ago. Now I don't have to wear a shirt over it
10-11-2015
I have used this and it seems to work much better on my boyfriend's very dirty work jeans. It may take a few washes to get the extremely tough dirt out I think..
22-10-2015
Not much different than most detergents so a fair deal and a better price than the higher end products
06-08-2015
This is an excellent laundry detergent. I usually use Tide on our lights because I find it superior to cheaper detergents at getting out stains but this worked just as well. The scent is great too. Very fresh.