3.9 5 0 86 86 <p>Want an easy way to fight acne? Try OXY® Emergency Treatment Wipes.<br> <strong></strong><br> Here’s how OXY® Emergency Treatment Wipes can help you fight acne easily and effectively:</p>
OXY® EMERGENCY ACNE VANISHING TREATMENT WIPES

31-07-2014
We received these wipes for free and I've decided to let my teenage daughter try them. They were extremely easy to use. She used to have quite a bit of pimples. These helped control her acne. Her pimples started to disappear and her skin is beginning to look better now.
31-07-2014
i received this as a sample and had my brother try it out. He loves these wipes!!
31-07-2014
My step daughter is using the oxy emergency wipes and likes them. Worked well.
31-07-2014
I am 17 years old and I tried this new product for 2 weeks and i found that I was getting new pimples and it was drying out my skin. Jen Winnipeg, MB
31-07-2014
I love these wipes!!! very refreshing I am definitely going to buy some.
31-07-2014
I received this as a sample and had my teenage son try it out. I would describe his acne as moderate around the forehead and cheek area. The wipes are incredibly easy to use. They did not burn his face and they smelled good. Within the first 2-3 days we did not see much change to his acne but I want to point out we did not see any new ones appear . About 4 days into the treatment his acne has disappeared by almost 50 % and continues to improve with each daily use. The skin looks healthy and the pimples that he did have are not leaving any visible scaring. His skin is starting to look incredible now. I would seriously consider buying this product and recommending it to a friend.
31-07-2014
worked great on my teen she asked for more told me her face felt freah
31-07-2014
I did a trial 2 weeks and the teenager that tried them comments as follows: It was nice smelling, no harsh alcohol feeling and did not dry out my skin. Made my skin feel soft and I would continue to use them on a daily basis
31-07-2014
After trying the Oxy wipes for 2 weeks, I got to say I am loving it! It truly works wonders for my face, it reduced my pimples tremendously as well as the redness and irritation. My face was almost clear and felt super fresh. It did not dry out my skin, which was really nice! Great on-the-go packaging. I highly recommend it!!!
31-07-2014
I used the wipes for 2 weeks and they worked really well on my pimples. They made the zits go away and my skin looked a lot nicer. I have asked my grandma to buy me some more because I will use them regularly. They are really easy to use and not messy.
31-07-2014
My daughter enjoyed using this product because it was very effective in reducing the size and redness of the acne in such a short amount of time.
31-07-2014
My daughter used Oxy emergency wipes for two weeks and her acne reduced extremely! My son knew what there was something different about his sister but he couldn't figure it out. I knew that that meant it was working.
31-07-2014
My daughter used this product for two weeks and said that worked to reduce the pimples in a few days. The wipe on top seemed to dry out a bit but other than that it is a easy product to use.
31-07-2014
My teen son used this product for two weeks twice a day. We all saw results within the first day. He has chosen to continue using the product whenever he needs it as he finds it soothing and easy to use.
31-07-2014
Worked good but I think my daughter was allergic to it. Broke out with a rash but it disappeared a couple days later.