3.9 5 0 86 86 <p>Want an easy way to fight acne? Try OXY® Emergency Treatment Wipes.<br> <strong></strong><br> Here’s how OXY® Emergency Treatment Wipes can help you fight acne easily and effectively:</p>
OXY® EMERGENCY ACNE VANISHING TREATMENT WIPES

31-07-2014
This product is the bomb...My daughters love it,and i love it to,,,,Thanks OXY..
31-07-2014
My 14 year son tried them out and loved them. They worked really great. We have since been using them on a regular bases. I highly recommend this product,
31-07-2014
My 16 year old son used these everyday after his workout at the gym and loved the product the wipes were easy to use kept his acne at bay and we have since bought you must try great product
31-07-2014
My daughter used OXY® Emergency Treatment Wipes twice a day for 2 weeks without much improvement. The packaging is a convenient size as are the pads. themselves. My daughter said that they were easy to use didn't leave her skin feeling greasy and didn't dry out her skin.
31-07-2014
My daughter used these for the two weeks twice a day and didn't see too much of any improvement. She states it has improved but not a considerably amount. It made her skin very itchy. The packaging was very convinent as to it reseals well. It smells nice not like medicine. Didn't dry out her skin at all. She will continue to use them because there was an improvement. Thank you for the chance to try these out, much appreciated
31-07-2014
After receiving the free product my Grandson used theses for the 2 weeks.we thought the packing was good and resealed great after you removed one.The pads are just the right size,they help with acne that is showing and we noticed that it would cause a few more to show.he figured it was just the medicine working to clear up any unseen problems.All in all the product worked and we thought this product did as stated.would recommend this product to anyone with acne
31-07-2014
We received a 2 week free trial for my daughter to use. She really like this product and said it smelled nice. It did the job that she wanted it to do...cleared her skin good enough not to notice as much. She was really happy. She would definately try this product again and recommend it to her friends.
31-07-2014
My teenage daughter tried this as part of the Home Tester Club, and she loved it. She used the wipes for two weeks and her face is clear. She like that they didn't dry her skin our or leave any residue. Her face felt clean and fresh after using these. We've been on vacation and she found the resealable packaging very convenient. We will be buying the Oxy wipes to have on hand for any breakouts that might happen with the warm, muggy weather. Great product!!
31-07-2014
My son has just hit puberty and is having break outs so it was perfect timing to get to try this product. He liked the smell and the wipes were not greasy and easy to use. The results of using them for 2 weeks were fantastic, no more redness and the acne has almost dissapeared.
31-07-2014
My daughters acne has cleared up! Thank you so much for the opportunity to try this product.
31-07-2014
Our teenage daughter and son have tried these and they are absolutely wonderful. They have a breakout and use this product that day by the next day you can hardly tell they had a serious outbreak the day before. This family is a big supporter of Oxy emergency wipes they do what they promise they will do.
31-07-2014
My granddaughter tried this product for two weeks and found that it gave her more pimples than she had before she tried this product.
31-07-2014
my teenage daughter found it made her normally clear face break out in acne she was very upset :(
31-07-2014
We received these free to try, as part of the Home Tester Club. My teenage niece said she really liked how they felt on her skin...not rough. Also, they didn't leave her skin feeling greasy afterwards, like some other facial wipes. She'll be asking for more of these :)
30-07-2014
My son's moderate acne cleared up within the 2 week trial period and he looks so handsome. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try with my son.