Ozark Trail Sprinkles The Cone Kids’ Sleeping Bag

07-02-2020
For children under 9 years old!
My almost 11 year old son used the sleeping bag indoors and found that because of being so tall, it wasn’t the right size for him to be comfortable and be able to roll around in the sleeping bag. Also, the design is geared to younger children.
06-02-2020
Loved it
My son loved the sleeping bag. He said it was so comfortable and warm. The only thing he said is he wish it came in a blue instead of pink.
03-02-2020
Ice cream screams and dreams!
My kid loved the look of it and the feeling of sleeping in ice cream.. lol. It is easy to use, the zips are smooth and just as easy to pack back in the bag which is nice. It is warm but personally I would have liked it to be slightly thicker. Overall, a nice sleeping bag to use and have fun with.
02-02-2020
Cool design but needs a bit of work.
The sleeping bag us appealing to kids because of the design however, it is not a practical design. The material makes it hard to remove from the bag and it is very small in size. My 8 year old could not fit in the sleeping bag however, my 4 year old just barely made it. I would recommend a different material, preferrably waterproof and wider.
31-01-2020
Sleeping bag review
Very comfortable and warm sleeping bag. Should’ve been a bit wider.
31-01-2020
Cute, comfy and cozy kids sleeping bag!
My kids loved the Ozark Trail Sprinkles The Cone Kids’ Sleeping Bag! We all found the ice cream cone design sweet and adorable. It’s made of durable, good quality material. It feels soft and is comfy and cozy. They love to take turns napping in it and their friends have enjoyed it, too. It’s perfect for camping, sleepovers and nap time. I would definitely purchase more for the kids to use, and recommend this to anyone looking for a cute kids sleeping bag.
30-01-2020
Fun looking and practical sleeping bag
LOVE IT!!! More importantly, My 5 year old loves it. It is not intended as a camping sleeping bag, and I think the thickness of the bag is just right so my son was not too warm in it and it also has room for him to wiggle. It is easy zip up and down which my son can go in and out himself. The sleeping bag is also so cute and fun he jumped right into it the first moment he saw it. Definitely recommend!
Good product
It’s super cute. My kids love it. It’s. Perfect size for children up to 8 or 9 (depending on how tall they are). It’s a little bit thinner than adult sleeping bags but it’s still pretty warm. Material is good. Haven’t used it long term but so far so good.
30-01-2020
Love my Sleeping Cone bag!!!
Excellent material love the fabric kids love the cone design they want to stay in forever the Sleeping Cone is innovative and very appeal for children we love it
Nice Sleeping bag!
My son loved his sleeping back! I think it is little think, but overall is very nice and comfy! I will totally buy one for me daughter when she is big enough!
Amazing idea
Love the ideA of a sleeping bag in the shape of ice cream cone. Though wish got in some other color than pink for my boy!! Still he loved it.. stayed for good 2-3 hours inside it pretending to be on a camping trip. Happy mumma of a happy child
30-01-2020
Ozark sprinkle cone sleeping bag
It was easy to get out of the package It was colourful and fun My son enjoyed sleeping in and on it And it seemed warm I was satisfied with this product
Cute sleeping bag!
This is a very cute bag for a child aged 4-10 years old. It provides enough warmth for a warm summer night camping but I'm unsure of the sleeping bag would be for winter camping. Likely not warm enough. Cute product!
28-10-2020
Awesome product
Best product I have came cross must try this I would recommend this product to everyone...
18-07-2020
good product
Very comfortable and warm sleeping bag, well stitched and pleasant coloring. my daughter is very happy. delivery was on time without delay. I would like to see more color options for this product