4.4 5 0 31 31 Deep Cleans & Brightens, with the power of pure cleansing oils, cocoa butter and vitamin C. 190 mL.
Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Cleansing Face Oil

03-01-2017
This stuff is amazing! I got a few samples at a Show, it's so moisturizing and not oily at all....love it and will purchase. Smells amazing!
21-12-2017
I use Palmer's gradual tan moisturizer, great for your skin, I remember from the 80's my older sister using the cream & she still uses Palmer's & she look's age less!
08-11-2017
Really need to try this product. I love cocoa butter in any product. Would love to see what this product can do for my skin.
04-07-2017
I would love to try this as I already love their lotions.
03-03-2017
Have never tried a product like this but i would definatly try it out as it looks beneficial for me. Would love a sample.
29-01-2017
Looking forward to try this product . My skin has become so dull after pregnancy.
26-01-2017
I would love to try this product. I have heard a lot of great things about it and want to see for myself 😊
26-01-2017
Where can I buy it? I'm in East York, Toronto. I'm looking for the moisturizing oil too. Thanks
25-01-2017
Love the lotion and would love to try the oil or any other products from you guys whatsoever actually
25-01-2017
I had the same experience. Tried the sample and then searched high and low for the product. Finally found it at Walmart among the facial cleansers and moisturizers in the beauty department.
22-01-2017
I have not tried this sample yet but would like to try this please thanks
19-01-2017
Have not tried yet. I am willing to see how well it works.
15-01-2017
I'm getting up there in age and would love to try this produst.
14-01-2017
I have not tried this product yet and would love to. I have heard a lot of good things about it
13-01-2017
i would love to try this product i use cocnut oil for skin and hair would love this product