4.4 5 0 121 121 Deep Cleans & Brightens, with the power of pure cleansing oils, cocoa butter and vitamin C. 190 mL.
Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Cleansing Face Oil

03-01-2017
This stuff is amazing! I got a few samples at a Show, it's so moisturizing and not oily at all....love it and will purchase. Smells amazing!
21-12-2017
I use Palmer's gradual tan moisturizer, great for your skin, I remember from the 80's my older sister using the cream & she still uses Palmer's & she look's age less!
08-11-2017
Really need to try this product. I love cocoa butter in any product. Would love to see what this product can do for my skin.
04-07-2017
I would love to try this as I already love their lotions.
03-03-2017
Have never tried a product like this but i would definatly try it out as it looks beneficial for me. Would love a sample.
29-01-2017
Looking forward to try this product . My skin has become so dull after pregnancy.
26-01-2017
I would love to try this product. I have heard a lot of great things about it and want to see for myself 😊
26-01-2017
Where can I buy it? I'm in East York, Toronto. I'm looking for the moisturizing oil too. Thanks
25-01-2017
Love the lotion and would love to try the oil or any other products from you guys whatsoever actually
22-01-2017
I have not tried this sample yet but would like to try this please thanks
19-01-2017
Have not tried yet. I am willing to see how well it works.
15-01-2017
I'm getting up there in age and would love to try this produst.
14-01-2017
I have not tried this product yet and would love to. I have heard a lot of good things about it
13-01-2017
i would love to try this product i use cocnut oil for skin and hair would love this product
12-01-2017
Iam really fan of coca butter oil but i did,nt use palmers oil i love to use it if i can get free sample it will be good for me thanks