4.4 5 0 121 121 Deep Cleans & Brightens, with the power of pure cleansing oils, cocoa butter and vitamin C. 190 mL.
Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Cleansing Face Oil

12-01-2017
Iam really fan of coca butter oil but i did,nt use palmers oil i love to use it if i can get free sample it will be good for me thanks
11-01-2017
I used palmers during my pregnancy. My skin felt soft and smelled so light and nice.
10-01-2017
I have oily skin, so I haven't tried cleansing face oil because I'm a little concerned they might make my skin even more oily.
10-01-2017
I would like to try the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Cleansing Face Oil. As I age, my facial skin care products need to change to moisturize and repair past sins. Palmer's Cocoa products work well and I love the smell of roses!
09-01-2017
I am very interested in trying this product as I am having a hard time finding a good face wash that doesn't leave an oily build up feeling. After reading some reviews on this product I am very curious to try it !
09-01-2017
I have not tried this product but I am very interested in trying it!
09-01-2017
Any product with cocoa butter I would be quite happy to try and continue to purchase. I am reluctant to purchase new products when I'm not aware of how well they work as I suffer from severely dry skin I generally get medication from the doctor if an over-the-counter product works just as well that would be much more convenient for me
07-01-2017
hoping it helps soothe my eczema on palms of hands & soles of feet
07-01-2017
Would like to try this because i use a moisterize everyday my skin is extremely dry
07-01-2017
I would love to try it it looks very gentle on the skin and give it brightness and glow.
07-01-2017
would love to try this product ,,,always looking for a product that will do the trick
07-01-2017
I have not tried this product. But would love to. My skin is so dry and rough in the winter. My face is the worst. I have rough dry skin. If this product works, I would recommend it to all my friends.
07-01-2017
I would like to find out as well. I have belonged to this site foe awhile but i can not figure out how to get samples. If you find out please post it
06-01-2017
I have not tried this but would like to try it I have heard good things about this product so excited to give it a try
06-01-2017
I am desperate for a good cleaneing product. Winter time is brutely on my skin.