4.4 5 0 121 121 Deep Cleans & Brightens, with the power of pure cleansing oils, cocoa butter and vitamin C. 190 mL.
Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Cleansing Face Oil

06-01-2017
I have never tried this product but, I would love too! Can you send me a free sample?
06-01-2017
I have brought Palmer's Coco Butter products, but not their skin therapy. I would love to recieve a free sample to try, then purchase me a bottle, & I can tell my family & friends how much it works so they can buy them one too.
06-01-2017
I would really like to trythis product. I love Palmer's.
06-01-2017
I have not yet tried this product but is something I certainly am interested in.
06-01-2017
I would love to try before buying...I have very dry skin..and need to use a product every day.
06-01-2017
As i am getting older i am paying a lot of attention to my face and the stuff i use to clean it and i would love to try this because most of the cleansers for the face are way to drying for me. I am really trying not to add any more lines & wrinkles to my face and neck.
06-01-2017
I would love try palmers cocoa butter formula.. heard a lot people saying it makes your face feel so soft .. love be able try it before I buy large bottle
06-01-2017
I have very dry skin and the fall & winter months are particularly hard on my skin. I would love to try this product.
06-01-2017
I have never tried this. I have heard of Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Products but I have never heard of this one or seen it. I this it would be great for my face since everything seems to dry it out.
06-01-2017
havent tried this product yet . but deffinatly would be willing to try.. winter air is making my face is so dry and lotions are so heavy sometimes
06-01-2017
I would like to try this, I have dry skin more so in winter months seems like every thing I try only helps for a few hours a day.
05-01-2017
I have tried different facial cleaning oils, some good and some bad and would very much like to see where this one falls. Where can I get a sample??
05-01-2017
I have very dry skin and the winter months are particularly hard on me. I would love to try this product.
05-01-2017
I would luv to try this product as I has very sensitive skin, plz send me a sample
05-01-2017
Palmers cocoa butter oil is a product I would like to try hoping it will help me with my dry skin.