4.4 5 0 121 121 Deep Cleans & Brightens, with the power of pure cleansing oils, cocoa butter and vitamin C. 190 mL.
Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula® Skin Therapy Cleansing Face Oil

05-01-2017
! have not tried this product but it sounds unique. I always use a night mask and think this would be far superior!s
05-01-2017
I have been trying to find this cleanser to try before I buy. The reviews sound great and just what I am looking for. Winter is so hard on my skin so I need some help with it. I am looking for a sample to try first but I haven't found any. If you have some for me to try I would love to try it then give you a review. Thanks.
05-01-2017
Heard So Many Things About This Product. I Would Love To Test It.
05-01-2017
I would love to try this product I use most of their stuff on the market as it is .. I have teenagers and I would use it myself. Thank you
05-01-2017
I have not tried this product would love too. I was reading about it sounds amazing .
05-01-2017
I have dry skin and would love to try this product.
05-01-2017
I love Palmer's product but this one I haven't try and would love to try some.
05-01-2017
I am using cleansing gels to wash off makeup. I would love to try a cleansing oil especially during the winter months
05-01-2017
Anything from Palmer's is good. I haven't tried this yet but it is on my list to try. Love their cocoa butter.
05-01-2017
I have never tried a facial cleanser that contains oil products. Maybe this is the product for our cold winter climate. Would love to receive a sample .
05-01-2017
I have not tried this as of now, but would like the chance to try it.
05-01-2017
I have not tried the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Cleansing Face Oil. Not sure how it would work for my face but would like to try to see if it would work
05-01-2017
I have never tried this product. I would love a sample
05-01-2017
I have never tried this product...would love a sample
05-01-2017
I have not tried this product yet. Would love to try it since I live in Edmonton with temps as low as -30 everything dries out.