4.6 5 0 253 253 Pampers® Cruisers® is the first and only diaper that has Extra Absorb Channels™* to help distribute wetness evenly, so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers and they stay dry for up to 12 hours.
Pampers® Cruisers®

17-05-2020
Simply the best
Have been using it for almost 4 years now ever since my 1st one arrived. Never ever, ever have I felt the need to try out another one since it’s that good! Diapers for me is synonymous with Pampers.
27-03-2020
Nice transition
These are really good for coverage! Active babes who climb, jump.and land right on the diaper are covered with these. They also have the cutest designs and make the transition to pull ups easy because they are tough and can start using them that way.
18-02-2020
Love!
Love these diapers. They are not bulky and fit to the curves of my little one. I haven't had any issues with leaks or rashes.
22-01-2020
Great diapers
I have 3 kids and used these for all of them. No leaks ever. Great fit and no rashes. Win!
28-12-2019
Great sizing!
My niece is 16 months and these fit her perfectly! Other diapers can’t fit her properly now that she is up and moving and end up leaking now she is super secure! I for sure recommend!
17-12-2019
Comfy product
Completely satisfied cruisers.My baby remain comfortable throughout, with no rash.highly recommended.
05-11-2019
Absorbe bien
J’utilise ses cocuhes pour mon bébé de 15 mois. Ca le garde au sec toute la nuit et fonctionne bien. Pampers a egalement une super apps qui permet d’accumuler des points afin d’avoir des produit gratuit. Je recommande ce produit.
04-11-2019
For My Girl
This is the first time I have used this product with my children. I was pretty much strictly a Huggies Mom before as I found they fit my sons better but with my daughter, the size 3 Pampers Cruisers fit her better than Huggies. They cover great and last longer than 2-3 hrs. Even get through the night without leaks.
25-09-2019
je deconseil
on a testé a plusieurs reprises et ils ne sont pas si absorbant que se qu'on voie dans les pubs, je ne recommande pas
14-09-2019
My favourite diapers
I used pampers cruisers from the time my daughter was 9 months until she was potty trained. We never had any leaks with these diapers, even when she was sleeping 12 hours +. For my next baby I will definitely be sticking with pampers!!
05-09-2019
Cute design
We have been using these diapers on our day since the day she was born. We never had any issues with them. They don’t leak easily, they seem to fit nicely and they have a indicator on the front to let you know when it’s time to size up. Bonus is the cute design on them that they change once in a while. Generally satisfied
04-09-2019
great fit
we love this product but stopped purchasing it because of the cost per diaper - we do still use pampers but their more economical line
04-09-2019
Moves with baby, doesn’t leak
Love pampers diapers! My LO stays dry all night long. No leaking holds a ton! Great value for your money. They are not bulky like other diapers. They stay in place for my active 10 month old! Recommend to everyone!
01-08-2019
Good diapers
Excellent diapers for crawling babies. They hold on tightly and snugly. My baby has never leaked with these diapers. I love them and recommend them to everyone! Pampers are my #1
07-07-2019
Only diapers I use
I love the new look and stretch of the new cruisers. They just keep making Pampers better and better. They are the only diapers I have ever used with my five kids and they just work to stop leeks and move with them.