4.5 5 0 264 264 Pampers® Cruisers® is the first and only diaper that has Extra Absorb Channels™* to help distribute wetness evenly, so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers and they stay dry for up to 12 hours.

2019-04-10
parfait pour ma fille qui fortille!!!
apres avoir utiliser une autre marque de couche d'un excellente qualité pour ma fille quand elle etais plus petite, est venu un moment ou la sorte n'étais pas offert plus grand, jai donc du trouver une sorte de couche parfaite pour les fesses de ma fille et les pampers cruisers se sont revelé parfaite!!! elles absorbent super bien et s'ajuste parfaitement! elles ne sentent pas le pipi et debordent tres rapement. malgré que les pampers sois legerement parfumer, ma fille n'a jamais eu de reaction quelconque!
2019-03-26
Love these diapers!
I’ve used these diapers for both my kids and would use them again if I have any more kids! I prefer pampers to any other diaper brand. I find they have a nice “baby” smell when you open the package and they also don’t have a strong pee smell when they are full. I have never experienced and leaks with the cruisers brand and they allow my boys to run around and play comfortably.
2019-03-20
Love these!
We have been using pampers since day one that my daughter was born and we absolutely love them!
2019-03-08
Pampers
Only diapers I use!! Love the way they fit my little ones
2019-02-10
Great for babies on the move!
I buy these for my 2 yr old...I used to use Huggies Cruisers but every once in a while we'd have an issue with them leaking--we switched to these and haven't had any leakage issue
2019-02-08
Love all pampers diapers
We have used pampers since my son was born these are great for when u just start to crawl or walk never had no leaks. Definitely suggest these to all moms. The pampers points are great as well
2019-02-07
Not good for sensitivity
We bought these as our son started moving around more. However not very good if child has a sensitive tush. Son broke out in a rash in diaper area had to go back to the swaddlers
2019-02-05
great diaper
This fits perfect and keeps baby dry while allowing them to move around comfortably.
2019-01-30
Pampers
Purchased these for our little one, and were so happy that they don't leak and she is able to move around without them moving off to the side! Also love the fact that she didn't get any rashes from these!
2018-11-22
Love pampers diapers
We love pampers diapers, we usually use the cruisers during the day and baby dry at night and have not had leaks or any rashes. We plan on using for baby number 2 as well. Also love the points system they have definite added bonus!
2018-11-20
Super absorbant
I used those diapers for my little boy. They are very absorbant. They can be in place for a long period of time. Very good product.
2018-11-14
Durban
My kids also use pampers. They absorb alot. My baby has not had any skin problems.
2018-11-13
love them
recieved these as well as a few other brands at my baby shower (won't mention names in this review) and by far these are the best diapers i have tried. i have not had any leaks even when my little one is in one all night. my baby has not had any rashes or reactions to this diaper (though he doesn't seem to have sensitive skin so hasn't reacted to other brands either), he seems to be comfortable in them and they are softer to the touch compared to other brands. i would highly recommend pampers to anyone.
2018-10-22
Pampers Cruisers are the answer to your on-the-go kid!!
I’ve used pampers cruisers for both of my kids and plan to use them for baby #3. I don’t have to worry about leaking diapers, even with busy kiddos!
2018-10-17
Best diapers holy can buy
Pampers Cruisers at the only diapers we go by, we've tried everything under the sun and put this being or third baby they have stood through the test of time! We have no nighttime leaks, and they aren't too bulky! A great diaper all around.