4.5 5 0 273 273 Pampers® Cruisers® is the first and only diaper that has Extra Absorb Channels™* to help distribute wetness evenly, so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers and they stay dry for up to 12 hours.

05-09-2018
Great for babies on the move
Love these diapers. They are very absorbent and fit well on my 9 month old. My 9 month old is quite the mover cruising around on everything. Since using these diapers we have not had a leak at all.
26-08-2018
Only diapers I'll buy
We switched to Cruisers with both of my boys as soon as they were starting to become mobile. They fit great and they're the only ones we use during the day. I have noticed a few more leaks with my 2nd son than with my 1st since they have totally different body shapes. It usually just indicates to me to size up and it stops though.
16-08-2018
These are the only diapers all of my babies could wear, they are also worth what you pay for them.
13-08-2018
Couches
Fonctionne toujours très bien, faciles à utiliser, rarement des fuites. Mais ça fait beaucoup de déchets :(
09-08-2018
I used Pampers Cruisers on my boys when they were babies. They are great when your baby starts crawling and walking. The bands around the legs really help with leak protection without being so tight that they are uncomfortable for baby.
08-08-2018
MY FAVORITE DIAPERS!!!! The rewards program are great, the diapers are great. Basically these diapers are overall wonderful.
07-08-2018
I've tried so many diaper brands and alot leaked or they gave my son a rash and I've used Pampers for so long and I won't ever switch
07-08-2018
Pampers is my favorite baby brand! The cruiser are perfect for when baby starts moving about. Since my daughter switched to cruisers she has had less blow outs.
06-08-2018
I love pampers. The scent is unbeatable. They actually smell like baby haha. Other diapers are scentless and I think that contributes to the fact pamper keeps the smell contained longer from those little poops. I highly recommend this brand for everyone. Especially there wipes they are great too!!
06-08-2018
What I love about pampers cruisers that it contains a absorbing chanel and let my baby play as she likes. Great product.
05-08-2018
My kids used pampers for six years. I tried some others brands too but they failed to give the performance as the pampers show
05-08-2018
Super buenos y mantienen la piel de mi bebe muy limpio y seco me encantan pampers cruisers
13-07-2018
I love pampers diapers and these are great for when the little one starts moving around.
11-07-2018
Excellent diapers! Have been using them for my 2 year old since since she went into size 5 and they always hold up well. Pampers are number 1 in our house. Also love that they go up to size 7!
11-07-2018
Loved pampers with both of my children. Tried cheaper brands and even competitor “big brands”.. Nothing ever fit or worked as well as Pampers!