4.6 5 0 254 254 Pampers® Cruisers® is the first and only diaper that has Extra Absorb Channels™* to help distribute wetness evenly, so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers and they stay dry for up to 12 hours.
Pampers® Cruisers®

17-10-2018
Best diapers holy can buy
Pampers Cruisers at the only diapers we go by, we've tried everything under the sun and put this being or third baby they have stood through the test of time! We have no nighttime leaks, and they aren't too bulky! A great diaper all around.
07-10-2018
Only brand I use
No leaks...and comfortable for my little one. Most important.... No leaks!!!
06-10-2018
Best of the best
These diapers are tried and true in my home, I love how thin they are but how well they hold up! They’re flexible and reliable, I won’t use any other brand.
11-09-2018
Very absorbent
Used this brand with my son and we love how it keeps up for long hours. The only brand that didn’t give him any rashes.
10-09-2018
Pampers cruiser
Absolutely loved these. My little guy a thick legs and they fit so nice around his legs with out rubbing and irritation. No leaks . He also had sensitive skin and never broke out with these.
08-09-2018
My little mover!
My little mover can move comfortably with these diapers. They fit properly and leave my little girl feeling comfy for hours! They do not leak nor do they cause her to have any rashes like other brands! They are my go-to diaper!
06-09-2018
Love love love!
I have used Pampers Cruisers on both of my children once they became mobile and we absolutely love them. They don’t sag as much as most diapers and it great. My kids are able to crawl and run around without leaking and the diaper stays in place.
05-09-2018
Great for babies on the move
Love these diapers. They are very absorbent and fit well on my 9 month old. My 9 month old is quite the mover cruising around on everything. Since using these diapers we have not had a leak at all.
26-08-2018
Only diapers I'll buy
We switched to Cruisers with both of my boys as soon as they were starting to become mobile. They fit great and they're the only ones we use during the day. I have noticed a few more leaks with my 2nd son than with my 1st since they have totally different body shapes. It usually just indicates to me to size up and it stops though.
16-08-2018
These are the only diapers all of my babies could wear, they are also worth what you pay for them.
13-08-2018
Couches
Fonctionne toujours très bien, faciles à utiliser, rarement des fuites. Mais ça fait beaucoup de déchets :(
09-08-2018
I used Pampers Cruisers on my boys when they were babies. They are great when your baby starts crawling and walking. The bands around the legs really help with leak protection without being so tight that they are uncomfortable for baby.
08-08-2018
MY FAVORITE DIAPERS!!!! The rewards program are great, the diapers are great. Basically these diapers are overall wonderful.
07-08-2018
I've tried so many diaper brands and alot leaked or they gave my son a rash and I've used Pampers for so long and I won't ever switch
07-08-2018
Pampers is my favorite baby brand! The cruiser are perfect for when baby starts moving about. Since my daughter switched to cruisers she has had less blow outs.