4.6 5 0 269 269 Pampers® Cruisers® is the first and only diaper that has Extra Absorb Channels™* to help distribute wetness evenly, so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers and they stay dry for up to 12 hours.

2018-08-09
I used Pampers Cruisers on my boys when they were babies. They are great when your baby starts crawling and walking. The bands around the legs really help with leak protection without being so tight that they are uncomfortable for baby.
2018-08-08
MY FAVORITE DIAPERS!!!! The rewards program are great, the diapers are great. Basically these diapers are overall wonderful.
2018-08-07
I've tried so many diaper brands and alot leaked or they gave my son a rash and I've used Pampers for so long and I won't ever switch
2018-08-07
Pampers is my favorite baby brand! The cruiser are perfect for when baby starts moving about. Since my daughter switched to cruisers she has had less blow outs.
2018-08-06
I love pampers. The scent is unbeatable. They actually smell like baby haha. Other diapers are scentless and I think that contributes to the fact pamper keeps the smell contained longer from those little poops. I highly recommend this brand for everyone. Especially there wipes they are great too!!
2018-08-06
What I love about pampers cruisers that it contains a absorbing chanel and let my baby play as she likes. Great product.
2018-08-05
My kids used pampers for six years. I tried some others brands too but they failed to give the performance as the pampers show
2018-08-05
Super buenos y mantienen la piel de mi bebe muy limpio y seco me encantan pampers cruisers
2018-07-13
I love pampers diapers and these are great for when the little one starts moving around.
2018-07-11
Excellent diapers! Have been using them for my 2 year old since since she went into size 5 and they always hold up well. Pampers are number 1 in our house. Also love that they go up to size 7!
2018-07-11
Loved pampers with both of my children. Tried cheaper brands and even competitor “big brands”.. Nothing ever fit or worked as well as Pampers!
2018-07-11
They are okay, but I found my son leaked pee on the sides and didn’t help with poop at the back.
2018-07-05
my mom use pampers on me I was a baby. I wood use them on my baby’s too......,
2018-07-04
I love Pampers Cruisers for my chubby little guy. They are great for daytime when he is moving around, and they keep him dry all night. They fit perfectly and keep everything contained.
2018-07-04
These diapers work really well, although I don't know how different they are from the other types of Pampers.