4.5 5 0 271 271 Pampers® Cruisers® is the first and only diaper that has Extra Absorb Channels™* to help distribute wetness evenly, so it doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers and they stay dry for up to 12 hours.

04-07-2018
I love Pampers Cruisers for my chubby little guy. They are great for daytime when he is moving around, and they keep him dry all night. They fit perfectly and keep everything contained.
04-07-2018
These diapers work really well, although I don't know how different they are from the other types of Pampers.
25-06-2018
By far the BEST diapers I have used on my son !! have tried other brands and they would leak through and also didn't fit his legs right . tried these pampers and haven't had a problem no leaks full nights of sleep LOVE them!!!
06-06-2018
I absolutely love these diapers. They fit my children so well & hold everything so there are no leaks.
01-06-2018
Great for babies who crawl, great absorbment, and the look is pretty cute.
08-05-2018
This is a great brand. I trust it's quality and it never lets me down leaks wise.
11-03-2018
these are the only leakproof diapers i have found they last all night
04-03-2018
Pampers is my favourite brand of diapers. I've used them for all four of my daughters over the years.
02-03-2018
This product was great for my son. But my daughter had got a rash, so we coukd not use it. I personal love the smell. Had a soft baby powder in them
24-01-2018
Great for kids on the move. Stay in place and don’t leak
18-01-2018
Love the cruiser fit, same great absorption but doesnt have the super bulky feeling right off the bat.
02-01-2018
Used on my kids pampers are what work best for my kids doesn't leave chemical burn fits great
21-12-2017
There diapers are great! First we love pampers in our home and with a baby that likes to crawl these are perfect.
30-11-2017
I have used pampers with all of my children. They avoid those messy nighttime leaks from filled diapers and endure a full nights sleep! I highly recommend Pampers for diapers from newborn until they no longer need them!
17-11-2017
Pampers Cruisers work well for the moving baby - they keep leaks and blowouts all nicely contained.