4.4 5 0 202 202 Helps potty training make sense during the day and protects against leaks at night.

25-09-2019
non merci
on a testé a plusieurs reprises et ils ne sont pas si absorbant que se qu'on voie dans les pubs, je ne recommande pas
22-09-2019
I like Easy Ups
I use Pampers Easy Ups for my toddler. They are soft, easy to use and absorbs very good. The only thing I would Like Pampers to add is that easy ups should be able to open and close like Huggies pull ups do. Apart from that I love Pampers Easy ups and my son loves them too!
31-07-2019
Great product!
Starting to train my 20monthbold baby girl is so easy these pullups. The product is very soft but i wish they were more sturdy because my girl pulls on the side and its very easy to break off but other than that they are awesomr!
26-06-2019
Best protection
Pampers pullups are the only training pants I use. They have great protection against leaks, are easy for my child to take on and off and help improve potty training. The designs are fun and the points are a bonus.
05-06-2019
Doesn't Hold Enough
My son had been using Pull-ups, but I decided to try something new. He pees so much (drinks a TON of water), and often leaks through the night (so we change him half way through his sleep - which is a pain for everyone). With the easy ups, I had to change him roughly 2 hours in to his sleep. Will not purchase again.
29-05-2019
Easy Ups
I have tried all the brands for my 2 yr old boy. These fit him the best and keep him dry the most as well. The only negative thing is the are a bit tight at the top of his thigh.
01-04-2019
Good product
These are great for use when potty training. They are easy to pull on & off and are quite absorbent. I only wish they had velcro tabs like the Pull-ups so you can seal them up when they are dirty.
14-03-2019
Rocky transition
Transitioning for diapers to pull ups was an easy process. Trying to transition from pull ups to underwear is proving to be more difficult because she likes the look of the pull ups
07-03-2019
J'adore
Parfait pour l'apprentissage de la propreté. Se met comme une culotte et peux se déchirer sur le côté pour enlever...
06-03-2019
Super soft
These are super soft and very comfortable compared to other brands. No leaks in case of an accident. My only issue is that they are heavily scented.
20-02-2019
Perfect for Potty Training
My son is currently potty training and these training pants are great! They are easy for my son to pull off and on. Definitely recommend to any moms and dads who are currently training their little ones!
07-02-2019
Meh
We got these as son is now showing signs of being ready for the boy potty. However find that they dont yold much urine at all. Definatly wont ve buying again until he is potty trained
24-01-2019
Good quality
I have used pampers for both of my babies. This is most trusted brand for diapers. Now , I am using easyup for my lil girl. Works great . They absorb pee nicely and not leakage.
07-10-2018
Big girl panties
My LO refers to these as her big girl panties. Love the independence that these give her during potty training. Require some care to pull down and up without ripping the sides. Not as absorbent for night time.
03-10-2018
Potty training pull ups
These are by far the best easy up pull ups to help potty train. My 3 year old fights going to the potty and these are the only pull ups that hold his pee without leaking. They are also very easy for him to pull up and down without them ripping. Highly recommend.