4.4 5 0 204 204 Helps potty training make sense during the day and protects against leaks at night.
Pampers Easy Ups

01-02-2018
Pampers easy ups were wonderful for potty training my little ones I would absolutely recommend them to any one.
02-11-2017
The best leak proof diapers! And yes, I used them as a dipers(not for potty training) as they easy to use, very gentle to skin, the best option for nights. Love them!!
31-10-2017
Best training pants for my son. Loved how strong it is when pulling diapers up and down, sides does not rip easily. Its very stretchy too. Great of all, no leaks. Great for potty training.
11-10-2017
Nothing but good things to say about pampers easy ups. They are easy to put on and off when I was potty training my daughter, they were life savers
19-07-2017
My 3 year old is in the midst of potty training and he loved the change up from Huggies Pull-ups. Thomas the train was a huge hit for him. The stretchiness is easy to pull on or off. My son's only complaint was thy were "stinky" - perfumed with a strong baby powder scent.
05-07-2017
We use these on the regular basis. We have never experienced leakage like we have with other brands.
24-04-2017
Pampers the best
Plusieur essaie de differentes marques toujours les meilleures pas pleines la nuit l odeur est tres bonne. Durer tres longue sans avoir a changer.
14-01-2017
Great product! Toddlers love the feel of big kid underwear, and parents love the security of having accidents covered! Loved this product. Thumbs up
09-01-2017
Great absorbency. The only down side is that if your toddler doesn't make it to the potty and has a poo it ends up all over their legs when removing the easy up.
07-01-2017
I like these as they work great. Easy to slide on and tear down sides makes clean up a breeze when there's an accident.
05-01-2017
These are great I keep a suppy for my grandkids when they are here and they are here lots lol
04-10-2016
Dommage qu'elle ne sont pas dotées d attaches qui permettrait de les enfiler sans tout devoir enlever les pantalons en cas de petits incidents sinon je les adores
29-06-2016
My son loves that Thomas the Tank Engine is on his diapers!
12-06-2016
se sont les seul couche ou je ne retrouve pas mon gars tout mouillé j'adore pampers car il garde au sec mon gars en permanence et se même la nuit !!!
06-05-2016
These are great for potty training. Thanks. My little girl loves them. She calls them her big girl panties.