4.4 5 0 204 204 Helps potty training make sense during the day and protects against leaks at night.
Pampers Easy Ups

17-02-2016
Keeps my toddler dry. Does not shift or move or leak nope!
17-02-2016
Pampers easy-ups are all we ever use. They dont leak and they are comfortable for my son to wear.
17-02-2016
I have used these product for over a year. These diapers are better price also than Huggies. I must say that quality is the same. but better priced
17-02-2016
These are the ones that some of the parents use for the children in my Daycare. I find they are very easy to put on, the tabs don't rip, and they hold very well. They are also easy for the children to pull up.
17-02-2016
We love pampers easy ups in our home. I have 3 kids that have used them. The absorption is top notch in these. They are truly easy for thd kids to get them up and down when using the potty. They smell great too!
16-02-2016
My son loved that they had Thomas the train on them. Easy to use. I just struggled with getting them off if he did have an accident in them. I found the sides hard to rip as I didn't want to pull them off and create a large mess.
16-02-2016
I tried huggies pull ups on my daughter and they didnt work, I decided to try easy ups from pampers and wow they are really goodf they absorbe alot, and that helps alot at night
16-02-2016
Loved these for my son while we were potty training. Much softer than Pull-Ups.
15-02-2016
Really easy and helpful. I am using them and would like to recommend to others.
15-02-2016
My daughter is now 4 years old and she was diagnosis with a sensory disorder. With this disorder it is harder for her to be potty train. She been using pamper easy up since she was 2 and still is until she still get the hang of potty training. Great on leaks and protection. She still use it for school also. It prevent leaks days and nights. I will be using this with my other daughter hope she will be potty train faster lol.
15-02-2016
Great for on the go. As my son got bigger, it made a big difference to him. He preferred that you put them on like big boy underpants. The absorbency was great, even overnight. We had no problems with leakage at all. definitely a quality product. My only apprehension is how much more expensive they are than regular diapers.
14-02-2016
Works well, absorbent, comfortable, and easy to move in. Licensed characters are fun. More expensive than the competition.
14-02-2016
I like this product better than pull ups It is easy to use and my daughter was excited to use them for the first time
14-02-2016
We have used these on our grandchildren. They make changing time so much easier for active toddlers. Love the no leak property of them too.
14-02-2016
Originally I was using huggies pull-ups but found the absorbency of this product was not great. Switched over to easy ups and loved them! Great quality product, effective, not bulky, and worked best"