4.4 5 0 135 135 Gently cleanses hair with a nutrient-rich lather that wraps every strand for effortless detangling and lasting shine
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo

03-03-2021
Excellent product
I love the fresh scent and keeps my hair so clean and doesn't try out the hair snd scalp, highly recommended:)
02-03-2021
Pantene
Absolutely love this product always leaves hair shinny tangle free and I have very long hair. Doesn’t require a lot of product to get great results
02-03-2021
Love Pantene this is a staple in our house
Great for all hair types. Not heavily scented and doesn't leave a build up on hair. Great for sensitive skin.
23-02-2021
Sweet
I like the price of Pantene I’m on a stay a home mom budget and all. It works in my very thick hair making it silk smooth.
09-02-2021
Great price
I like that you get a really good lather and it smells good too. It left my hair soft and manageable and it didnt feel heavy. Its a great price and you can find it at most stores.
05-02-2021
Shampoo!
Not my first choice but the price for this shampoo is always very reasonable, and it is always one that is freshly stocked! And comes in the biggest of bottles!!
05-02-2021
Works.
I like this shampoo because the smell is not over the top. It really does a great job repairing my hair during the dry winter months.
04-02-2021
Great basic shampoo
This shampoo left my hair easy to manage. It's very affordable and works well. Nice scent. Overall great basic shampoo (not harsh and does not strip colour).
04-02-2021
Mediocre!
I've used many different hair care products. This product works alright and makes your hair feel soft and healthy, however, there are far better products available for purchase.
03-02-2021
Best thing ever
This is one of the best shampoos I have ever use. I would recommend this to everyone.
03-02-2021
My favourite shampoo!
This is my go to shampoo. I have scent and chemical allergies and I can use this no problem, no reactions ever!! I LOVE the smell. I use this along with Pantene’s conditioner. Great for my dyed hair, leaving it super smooth. It’s also adorable!
02-02-2021
One of my go-to products
I have very long hair and always use damage repair shampoo/conditioners. This is one of my favorite go-to brands.
26-01-2021
Suitable for me
It's nice how it lathers and rinses easily. Love it
03-01-2021
A good alternative
When Wal-Mart is out of my usual shampoo; the OGX stuff - I tend to go for this stuff. This stuff has an amazing scent - which is why I use the hairspray as well . I haven't found anything that smells nearly as good as this stuff. this STUFF HAS A WICKED AWESOME LATHER IN THE SHOWER BUT i FIND IN A DAY OR SO UIT MAKES YOUR HAIR OILY WHICH IS WHY I USE ogx I DONT HAVE TO WASH IT AS OFTEN and ITS AWESOME!
27-12-2020
Good smell
I like the smell,and I am very impresst of the product effect.