Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo

4.4 5 0 160 160 Gently cleanses hair with a nutrient-rich lather that wraps every strand for effortless detangling and lasting shine
Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo

11-06-2021
classique
Lorsque mes cheveux ont besoin d'une cure vitaminée je me tourne toujours vers les produits de Pantene. J'ai l'impression que lorsque j'utilise ce shampoing cela donne un boost à mes cheveux. J'aime bien l'utiliser en alternance avec d'autre shampoing.
10-06-2021
my teen favorite
Our favorite at home. it does not leave any deposit on the hair. The hair is soft and smooth despite the length and thickness
07-06-2021
Shampoo
I tried this shampoo its very nice gives life to my hair and is affordable. I highly recommend this product
07-06-2021
Excellent for 4C hair
I have natural hair that gets extremely dry (high porosity) especially during the cold winters. This product is not only affordable but revives your hair with only one wash. Just a quarter size amount will do.
04-06-2021
Lovely
I think thi I think this product is really effective works very well and leaves your hair feeling great and it also made my hair look and smell clean and fresh LEAVE A REVIEW
03-06-2021
Awesome shampoo by Pantene
I think this product is awesome works very well leave your hair feeling wonderful and it gives it a nice clean feeling with a nice sleek look
02-06-2021
Moisture rich
I never noticed a real difference in my hair when I used this- there was still some breakage and visible damage which made me think the product didn’t do much. But when I used a different shampoo for just two washes, I could definitely see the difference in overall dryness. If anything, this shampoo helps to hydrate locks and retain some moisture.
14-05-2021
Dream
This is a great product. You can feel the difference in your hair after one use. I find this product especially great in my daughter's hair. She has VERY thick hair and it makes brushing her hair a dream after using tends to keep the tangles away for longer as well.
14-05-2021
Good value and results
I like the texture of the shampoo and it lathers nicely. I also like that it doesn’t have a heavy scent. A great regular use product. And the white packaging of this and other Pantene products is nice because it doesn’t create as much visual clutter in the bathroom as the appearance of other products.
07-05-2021
Makes hair soft and silky
I really like this shampoo as it does a great job at repairing damaged hair and I haven't had any problems with build up in my hair. My only complaint is that the shampoo contains sulfates and parabens.
06-05-2021
pantene
Shampoing très moussant qui débarrasse mes cheveux de toute la saleté accumulée , son parfum est subtile et agréable, il rend mes cheveux propres et brillants. L'ergonomie de la bouteille facilite la manipulation dans la douche.
03-05-2021
Too much build up
Builds up and causes dull flat hair. Wouldn't recommend for fine curly hair
20-04-2021
perfect
This shampoo is perfect for me , after one use I feel my hairs so sliky and smooth. Very good for damage hairs . I really like it and and the conditioner is also so good .highly recommended.
20-04-2021
Clean and truly smooth
It gently but effectively removes the dirt and toxins on my scalp and it also smells like a piece of heaven
15-04-2021
Clean
This is an inexpensive shampoo and does a decent job. It lathers well and cleans my thick hair no problem. I don’t find there’s any residue, however, I’m sure my hair dresser would probably say it’s not the best. For the price and results I would recommend. I have tried expensive shampoos that leave my hair feeling oily and this one does not.