4.4 5 0 105 105 Gently cleanses hair with a nutrient-rich lather that wraps every strand for effortless detangling and lasting shine

30-10-2019
Only product I use!
I love Pantene shampoo, it leaves a very smooth hair and fresh scent all day.
13-09-2019
Love it!
Pantene Pro V Repair and Protect shampoo works beautifully. I have long, color treated hair and this shampoo has really helped with split ends and dryness. An added bonus is I’m not sick of it before the bottle is used up. It does a great job for a long time and I would buy it again.
10-09-2019
good
Pantene is a very affordable brand but is one of my favorite because it does make a difference in your hair compared to other affordable shampoos. This one is not the exception, I love this shampoo because it leaves my hair soft and smooth.
26-08-2019
Decent job
It does a decent job at cleaning hair can go up to 4 days without cleaning before I cleaned my hair again
26-08-2019
Decent shampoo, pricey
This shampoo was just okay. It did not have much of an affect on my hair, it didn't feel smoother or fuller after using. It is plain and does not make your hair smell nice. For the price, it is simply not worth it.
31-07-2019
Tried & True
This shampoo does a great job of leaving your hair clean and silky smooth.
14-05-2019
Shiny, silky hair even without conditioner.
Use most of the time. I am eighty and my hair is gorgeous. No split ends, no dryness, just luxurious soft waves and a smell that is heaven sent. most certainly recommened.
10-05-2019
Husbands favourite
This Pantene is my husbands favourite. He swears by it. Smells great and leaves your hair very shiny.
07-05-2019
Perfect smell
Really good shampoo! I love the smell and the texture it gives to the hair.
02-05-2019
Clean hair well
I would recommend this shampoo to anyone with oily hair and does a decent job of keeping my hair clean and healthy without loosing to much hair recommend to use with a conditioner or it may cause hair to feel dry
03-04-2019
My hair varies between oily, normal and dry depending on the season but pantene always brings back the softness and freshness!
08-03-2019
Smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling fresh and healthy with every wash.
07-03-2019
Love Pantene
I love Pantene because with thick long hair it helps to keep it healthy and looking healthy.
06-03-2019
Great product, but nothing special.
I found that this shampoo worked well with cleansing, but I didn't see or feel a difference with the "repair & protect" aspect.
08-02-2019
Great product for good price
Really like this shampoo and conditioner works really well i have dry frizzy hair and this really helps it! Good price and good product definitely would suggest this to my friends and family