Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner

4.7 5 0 79 79 Ideal for damaged or weak hair, it transforms your strands to help make weak hair healthy and strong against damage. Simply leave on hair for 3 minutes, then rinse and feel the difference.
Pantene Repair and Protect 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner

14-04-2021
I looove it
This deep conditioner always makes my hair really shiny and smooth, even after dyeing and bleaching it. I love it and use it very often, always get the best results
27-03-2021
Well hello there hydration!
My first impression of the conditioner is the packaging. It looks pretty boujie with the gold and black! I like that the conditioner is in an easy dispense tube. The conditioner smells really nice and does a great job of softening my hair without weighing it down or feeling greasy. I was my hair daily and use this 2 times a week after washing my hair to keep my flyaways down and minimizes breakage and dryness that can occur.
24-03-2021
Nice treatment
I like using this once every few weeks to refresh my hair. Makes it nice and soft. Looks great afterward. Only 3 minutes to great hair. Plus the great Pantene smell.
20-02-2021
This product worked well for me and left my hair in amazing shape!!! I left it in for about 20 mins.
10-02-2021
This stuff is the bomb
Affordable, convenient, does what it says it does, all of the above. Pantene really knocked it out of the park with this one. The conditioner is thick, applies nicely, and I found I had way less frizz than I usually doing and my hair looked healthy. Definitely worth picking up a bottle!
31-01-2021
Loved loved loved
It did miracles, my hair is already great but it seriously is so great. It added so much strength to my hair but was soft to the touch and stayed that way for a good long while!
29-12-2020
My fave!
I love this conditioner but sometimes it’s hard to find it in store, mostly out of stocks but I’ll definitely hoard if I see it in store!
06-11-2020
Wonderful
I love this product and it’s very cheap to buy and it’s very good on hair products
30-10-2020
Would use again!
My sister got me this to try and I'm quite happy with it. It smelled great and left my hair feeling smooth! I reccomend!
21-10-2020
Love pantene
This stuff actually works!! So happy that I tried it. Left my hair touch ably soft, tangled and frizz free. Super soft and very manageable. Do not know much about the ingredients but I totally love it.
20-10-2020
Smooth
I'm really in love with this product. I love how it makes my hair smooth and manageable after use.
02-06-2020
Silky soft hair!
Absolutely in love with this product! Decided to try store brand shampoo since before pandemic started I had always had my hair washed at salon. I have very thick and long hair and needed something to keep it silky smooth without all the frizz. THIS ... is that product!! I pair it with the Pantene ultimate 10 shampoo and conditioner as well as the detangle spray and have not been disappointed yet!
31-05-2020
My favorite product
I really love this product! I used lots of conditional for my fine,dry and damaged hair but this has been totally worked as my hair conditional. And one of those, this one is the best for me. Make my hair very smooth, moisturized and the smell really great so actually I use it everyday:) Defenately recommend this product!
22-09-2019
Love this product so much! Makes my hair silky soft and manageable. Would love it if this product came in a bigger bottle, I have thick hair and this only lasts me 3 washes. But other than that this is an amazing product! Would buy again!
16-05-2019
I loved this product. I was surprised at the difference in my hair in a minimal amount of time. From a nice scent to the strength of my hair, it was overall a good product