Pantene Repair and Protect Conditioner

4.4 5 0 595 595 Miracle protecting conditioner with Pro-V science that targets and repairs damaged strands—and rinses away without a trace for healthy, free-flowing hair.
Pantene Repair and Protect Conditioner

20-02-2021
Average
It's an average conditioner. Not the best and not the greatest. Didn't do much for me to be honest.
03-02-2021
Smooth hair & smells amazing!
This is my go to conditioner and has been for years. I have scent/perfume and chemical allergies & I can use this product with no issues. I LOVE how it makes my hair look & feel (super soft and conditioned). It’s also adorable!
04-12-2020
Moisturizing
This is very nice for my fine but thick hair, I have a lot of it but each strand is quite thin and this helped hold it all down and moisturize it without over doing it and making my hair greasy.
06-11-2020
Very good
I love this product and it’s very cheap to buy and it’s very good on hair
16-10-2020
Great conditioner. I also use pantene shampoo. It leaves my hair shiny and it smells amazing.
19-01-2020
Phenomenal Conditioner
I absolutely love Pantene hair care products because they simply just work! This specific Pantene Repair and Protect conditioner is another one if their products that works amazingly well and at a very overall affordable price point. This product is very thick and silky feeling, with results similar to that of a deep conditioning treatment but without the 3-5 min wait time that you experience with conditioning treatments. It leaves your hair feeling soft, silky, and "fluffy" without that "weighed down" effect that you sometimes experience with some other really thick type conditioners. Overall this is a lovely product at a very fair price point, and I'm impressed with the results.
02-08-2019
Leaves Hair Soft
I was impressed with this Pantene ProV product. It left my hair smooth and shiny.
13-04-2019
Holds in moisture
I have used Pantene shampoo and conditioners for as long as I can remember. It's reasonable on price, and it works. I have oily hair, so I wash it daily and this conditioner is light, yet it works.
03-04-2019
Love this
This is one of the few conditioners I get and, paired with the shampoo, leaves my hair very soft.
27-03-2019
Damage repair
Pantene is always my brand in hair products. I’ve tried different types of pantene and my number one by far is the moisture renewal but when i tried the damage repair it works good. It really leaves my hair soft and smooth and so far my brittle hair is getting its nourishment that it needs.
09-03-2019
Great stuff
Smells great, really makes hair soft and smooth. I have to use kind of a lot of it. The original formula was better but they changed it for whatever reason. Luckily I bought out most of the bottles of the original version in my town once I realized what was happening. I’ve used up about half my stash. Sad. Why they would take a great product and make it less good, i do not understand.
17-01-2019
A miracle!
This conditioner was amazing. It made my hair feel VERY soft and clean. Would definitely buy again.
04-11-2018
Holy grail of conditioners
In my opinion this is the Holy Grail of conditioners. I've been using it now for the last 20 years my daughter's use Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I love the way my hair feels it's so soft and shiny. I always know if I run out of Pantene and for some reason I have to use something else immediately I can tell the difference. I do not run out often.
20-10-2018
I use this conditioner in between hair masks. I have extremely damaged and coloured hair. This makes my hair feel very soft and not heavy.
20-09-2018
So soft
My hair was so agresif now i cant say that my hair was repar ans gently heatly thankx