4.5 5 0 127 127 These mini-sized bagels are great as take-and-go snacks and for packing in lunch boxes. With a lovely dense texture and baked with real blueberries, they are equally delicious enjoyed toasted or untoasted.

13-10-2019
Kids favourite!
I wasn’t a big fan of the blueberry flavour but that’s just personal preference. My kids loved them for quick on the go snacks or even slip one in a lunchbox for school!
05-10-2019
Good option
They are delicious and the right size for a snack. Perfect amount of blueberries for the bst taste.
02-10-2019
yum
Great option for breakfast in the morning as I have no time to make something. I also found this to be a great snack when I wanted something to nibble on. Blueberry bagel and nutella....YUM
Bagel
These blueberry bagels were delicious. Just the right amount of blueberries in them.
Great snack
These little bagles are great for a snack with a little cream cheese
01-10-2019
No need to break these in half
This are a perfect size for children or adults who find the usual whole bagel too large. No more breaking it in half. They taste great and are made with healthy ingredients.
30-09-2019
Worth it
Nice and fresh Everytime. Not too many blueberries in each bagel. I have one almost every morning for breakfast and I love it!
30-09-2019
Mini Bagels!
These are delicious. Perfect for my daughters lunch. They Fit great in her bento box. GREAT flavour toasted with butter or cream cheese. It would be nice if they offered maple cinnamon flavour.
27-09-2019
Tasty
My daughter enjoys these occasionally in her lunch box for a sweet option instead of her usual sandwich. Delicious with cream cheese.
26-09-2019
I really enjoy these for breakfast. Especially yummy toasted with cream cheese on them
Pc blueberry bagel
I bought these for my kids and they loved them! Just the right amount of sweetness and the size is great!
26-09-2019
These are great for snacks or morning breakfast on the go kids love them!
Kids love them
Me and my little sister love these great for a snack or breakfast for kids
yummy
sa goute vraiment bon et nos enfants aiment beaucoup
Mini Bagel
Ma fille de 8 ans a adorer ses mini Bagel. Ça coûte vraiment les bleuet léger en bouche