4.5 5 0 173 173 These mini-sized bagels are great as take-and-go snacks and for packing in lunch boxes. With a lovely dense texture and baked with real blueberries, they are equally delicious enjoyed toasted or untoasted.
PC Blueberry Mini Bagels

27-03-2020
Can taste the blueberries
I love that these are small. Great for kids that like bagels. My niece enjoys them. I do enjoy the taste, but just too chewy for me
18-03-2020
Yummy!
These were fun to eat and just the right size for my littles. They gobbled them right up!
09-03-2020
petit mais délicieux
j adores les bleuets et ces mini bagels sont juste parfait pour apporter au travail et ils ont tres bon gout,et aussi pour la collation .mes petits enfants en rafolles
26-02-2020
Perfect size even for diets
I was trying a low-carb diet but I do love eating bagels in the morning and I usually have to only use half of one, while the other half dries up until the next day. The mini bagels were amazing for this! I can just eat one and not worry about too many carbs and i don't need to waste halves because I can't eat that much. Very glad for these!
25-02-2020
great size
i love bagels but sometimes regular sized ones are too big so this is the perfect size for a quick breakfast toasted with cream cheese . the regular sized ones are just wayy too big for me. i would only eat half so this size is perfect and i love PC products
24-02-2020
Great Size
Hi there i have tried these and they are so perfect for that morning when you your not really hungry but know you must eat something, they are perfect for that!
22-02-2020
Baby bagels
We tried them for the first time last week. Seems like everyone liked them. My 2 year old twins loved them. They are the perfect size for them. Id recommend them to someone with children for sure.
21-02-2020
ok -- but ...
The size of these bagels is great. Not too big, so not too many calories. The flavour is fine, nothing to write home about. My major complaint was that they were hard. They are better toasted than straight out of the bag.
20-02-2020
Mini bagel
I love these bagels. They are so small and convenient. I find them easier to pack in a lunch then the normal sized bagels,and you don’t have that after feeling of eating too much bread.
19-02-2020
Size Matters
Tasty bagel, I find best toasted. The size is perfect for a snack, or for packing in a lunch!
15-02-2020
Perfect portion
These small bagels are the perfect portion for a light snack. Sweet blueberries with cream cheese. Simply delicious
05-02-2020
mini merveilles
à la base, je n'aime pas les bagels. Mais ces mini bagels aux bleuets sont assez bons et pas trop durs pour m'avoir fait changer d'avis. Le goût de bleuet est vraiment présent et la texture du bagel est moelleuse.
02-02-2020
Mini bb bagels PC
Really enjoyed these. Lots of flavour. Reccomend these to everyone who ears bagels.
27-01-2020
Just enough
We usually get the regular size bagels but they are equal to 5 pieces of toast. These are the perfect size to get your bagel on without all the guilt!
26-01-2020
Nothing special
There not bad very bland and personally I have to have toasted they are quite dry and don't have much of a blueberry taste there not bad but definitely could be better was expecting some blueberry flavor