4 5 0 31 31 Made in Italy, this classic margherita pizza has a delicately crispy thin crust topped organic tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and basil.
PC Organics Margherita Wood-Fired Thin Crust Pizza

08-11-2019
Tasty, basic pizza
I did like the taste, though it was a bit too basic. I like that it's organic. Wood-fired crust should have been a touch thicker. What got me was the price: too high for a frozen pizza.
16-10-2019
Okay frozen pizza
When I saw this pizza on sale, I had to give it a try for a quick and easy lunch in the go. It was simple to make but unfortunately I found that it lacked the right flavours to make it great!
08-10-2019
Like this pizza a lot. But only buy when on sale as price is a bit steep. Taste great. Bakes well. Love and will buy again
26-09-2019
Good pizza - not sure about the price
Good pizza overall for a quick dinner! I've also tried other PC flatbreads (non-organic) which are just as delicious and a fraction of the price. Not sure if this one is worth it.
29-08-2019
Good pizza
We buy this pizza for Saturday evening for a lazy evening. Tasted so good
01-08-2019
Satisfactory
If you're in the mood to eat some cheesy bread this isn't bad but definitely isn't anything comparable to fresh pizza. With some dip its pretty good though. For the price when on sale I would definitely recommend.
22-05-2019
Like cardboard
I would not buy this again... crust was like cardboard.
16-03-2019
Should have known better
I don't know what compelled me to buy this.....Too old for the old 'out late, drank too much,nothing else open excuse' but I saw Margherita pizza, and I buzzed on over to the frozen food section like a bee to pollen. Dumb move. Even dumber attempting to eat it, knowing full well that this pizza snob,in particular, a cheese or Margherita pizza snob, would hate every bite. And I did. The crust was horrible. The sauce bland. Clearly just an attempt to appease drunk hipsters, because of course, no one before them was as cool as they are, when drunk. Because every generation is so original at being an obnoxious drunk with no taste buds left to distinguish the good, from the bad and the ugly. This pizza qualifies for the latter two. Should have just stuck to the 80's stand by of nacho chips and sour cream
16-03-2019
A must
It’s absolutely delicious. I really love the freshness of the tomatoes
Awesome
Love that its organic and taste good as well. Would get again
Ok
It tastes pretty good. If it was a dollar cheaper, I would buy it. It doesn’t beet Dr. Oetker.
Lovin it!
Was AWESOME! I bought this because I was feeling lazy and did not want to wait an hour for my homemade dough to rise.
06-03-2019
This pizza is really tasty! It's easy to make and it looks just like the photo. I love the fresh ingredients used to make this.
06-03-2019
Only OK
The pizza needs more toppings. If you go over the recommended time by even a minute the crust becomes crunchy. The taste was good however. Being organic is definitely a plus.
26-02-2019
Excellent flavour in a well-rounded package
Honestly wasn't expecting too much out of this but was pleasantly surprised! Very flavourful and lacked that frozen pizza after-taste. Very good quality