4.2 5 0 62 62 Enjoy the indulgent taste of traditional New York-Style cheesecake in this plant-based version made with a white bean base.
PC® Plant-Based Original Cheesecake-Style Dessert

12-02-2020
Surprisingly delicious
I try this product at a vegan/vegetarian festival last summer. Needless to say, this was one of the only items that I kept going back for more. I am not a vegan or vegetarian but wow what a delicious dessert. I would recommend anyone to purchased try this product. You would never know it was plant base at all. I have bought one of these cheesecakes every month since last summer! Cheat night...good Job PC!
25-01-2020
Yum
I went to super store to get pop this cheesecake was on sale so thought I’d try it. I took one bit and fell in love very smooth texture gram cracker crust put some raspberry jam on it it was to die for
20-01-2020
Decent cheesecake
I was iffy on trying this, but they were on sale so we gave it a go. It's actually quite good for a frozen store cheesecake. We used chocolate ice creams sauce to top it with and it made it a bit tastier.
27-12-2019
not bad for store's desert
It isn't bakery quality, but is pretty decent for frozen cheese cake
15-11-2019
Nutritious and delicious
My husband is vegan, so we bought this for a family gathering. It is quite tasty, and sweet if that is your taste. The beans add some protein which isn’t something you would usually get from a dessert cake.
14-11-2019
Gross
This cheesecake is disgusting. Tastes terrible. Would not recommend.
14-11-2019
Adding Dairy Queen cheery sauce!
This cheesecake is awesome when you add cheery sauce bought from D.Q. My whole family just loves it. I just love the taste of the cheesecake and the cherry sauce! Go to D.Q. get a cup of sauce to go. It is cheep to buy! Go home and put it on the cheesecake and enjoy!
04-11-2019
Cheesey
It was pretty good considering it was plant based. I would buy again but only on sale
06-10-2019
actually good
I usually not really into cheesecake but I really enjoyed this one from presidents choice as it the cheesecake flavour wasn't so intense and ultra sweet and had a good amount of it
29-09-2019
Diabetes on a plate
Super sweet. Nutritional values were scary. 60 grams of carbs and 40 grams of sugar per serving. For something plant based was it necessary to cover up the taste with several different types of sugars so it would taste good.
22-09-2019
Taste so good
I love me some cheesecake, and would recommend this to anyone
22-09-2019
It's a good alternative
I purchased this because I couldn't find a regular cheesecake in store. This was better than I thought but it really doesn't have the nice graham crust I look for compared to a New York Cheesecake. That being said, it's a great alternative and probably as close to an actual New York Cheesecake as it'll get. However for me, I wouldn't get it again.
20-09-2019
BEST STUFF EVERRRR
Me and my family are now obsessed with this and if im being honest ...none of my kids know its plant based because its the basic thing like if you tell your kid the meal has broccoli in it,,,( just an example) they just wont eat it soooo im gonna tell them within a month and they probably wont even believe me
20-09-2019
PC - Original Plantbased Cheescake
As far as plant based cheescake goes, PC - Original Plantbased cheesecake is a real good option to choose from. It comes frozen, once thawed it does takes on nice cheesecake looking dessert. The texture was good, it tasted like cheesecake. I didn't find myself a big fan of the cookie portion. I would still recommend it someone who is into plant based diet.
04-09-2019
One Of The Best
I bought this as soon as I saw in the store, I was so excited for it! It’s so creamy and rich. The crust is moist and not crumbly or dry and the “cheese” cake is so flavourful. I’ve tried many vegan cheesecakes and this one is one of the best.