4.3 5 0 49 49 Enjoy the indulgent taste of traditional New York-Style cheesecake in this plant-based version made with a white bean base.

2019-08-22
This is quite good, it has a nice flavour and texture. It’s a good price for a vegan product as well.
2019-08-19
Good taste
Really nice tasting. A good substitute if you’re lactose intolerant or trying to cut on dairy
2019-08-07
Redken
Ce shampoing est vegan et tellement légère, j'adore sa texture, il est le meilleur pour mes cheveux colorés. Je le recommande!
2019-08-06
terry
I liked the taste, consistency and the price. I was having company and did not want to bake. My company loved it, I had to tell them I bought it, they thought I had made it come scratch.
2019-08-06
Really good for plant based Dessert
I love pc cheesecakes. I have tried both vegan and non vegan. I have to admit there's not much different. I really like it. Pretty Nice dessert for vegans, who like cheesecake.
2019-08-03
Great vegan option
Very sweet, but a great option for my vegan family that is looking for a cheesecake substitute.
2019-07-30
PC Cheesecake-style Dessert
It's delicious. My husband, who is leary of trying anything new, didn't realize it was plant-based. Great texture, great taste.
2019-07-29
Essaie de ce shampoing
Ma nouvelle coiffeuse m’a fait essayer ce shampoing je le trouve super laisse la couleur magnifique et il sent bon
2019-07-27
delicious alternative
My family loved it. I have a son who cannot digest milk protein so I purchased this product. It was delicious and I will buy it again.
2019-07-26
Cheesecake-style Dessert
I give this product a 10/10 for sure. I love that it's plant based and has the same taste as an original cheesecake would. So smooth and creamy, I am definitely buying this product again!
2019-07-25
sooo yummy
I love this vegan cheesecake. Very creamy, Great texture. I love that it is not super pricey. Will buy again for sure!
2019-07-21
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. When I seen this I figured it was a healthier version so it didnt make me feel as guilty. I ended up really enjoying it.
2019-07-20
Shampoing redken
Super de bon shampoing pour cheveux en tant que coiffeuse je le recommande.
2019-07-18
Would highly recommend this product for anyone with dietary restrictions. I like the smooth and creamy texture, I was sceptical of this at first but OMG was it ever amazing.
2019-07-12
yum
we originally got this for my sister since she has some dietary restrictions, but there ended up being some products in there that she couldn't eat anyways. I basically got the whole thing for myself, and it tastes just as good as the real thing! I couldn't believe its entirely plant based