4.6 5 0 106 106 Creamy diaper rash treatment. Helps relieve, soothe and prevent diaper rash.

05-11-2019
Fonctionne bien
J’ai utilisé ce produit pour guérir les fesses de mon bébé irrité et ca la bien fonctionner. Je l’ai également essayé sur moi et ca l’a également fonctionné. Je recommande ce produit.
26-10-2019
Not just for baby
I used some of this cream on my dry face before bed and it was amazing.
26-09-2019
Does the job!
I have been using this bum cream for the passed 8 years as I have 5 children all under 9. I won't use any other bum cream as I feel this one does the perfect job. I haven't liked other brands as much as this one. I would recommend this product to all jew moms.
24-09-2019
Used daily
This is our go to for our baby. We use it once daily. It helps reduce any redness on the skin and helps sooth any irritations.
14-09-2019
Penaten is the best!
We have been using this product in my family for over 30 years! I remember my mom using this on my younger sibling and was happy to see when I had my daughter decades later that penaten cream is still amazing. Gentle on baby’s skin and helps with diaper rash.
04-09-2019
Classic item for your little one
This product has been a classic go to for years. It was used on me, cousins and now my little one. It makes me feel happy that I’m using a product that helps and prevents diaper rash.
06-08-2019
Loved they way this product helps keep there bottoms from having rashes and redness. It like a barrier cream and a ointment in one. My only issue is how hard it is to wipe off sometimes but if its not broke, don't fix it right.
05-08-2019
Works fine
It does its job as it protects baby's skin from diaper rashes. But it is very sticky and very hard to spread over the skin, especially when you know that the baby's skin is too soft and sensitive, so you can't rub it much.
29-07-2019
rash cream .. not just for babies
Greatly trusted brand and product. Not super thick or sticky with light scent. Only rash cream I buy for my kids.
04-07-2019
Awesome product
I always use this brand of diaper rash cream. It is my go to cream whenever my baby has a diaper relates rash and it usually clears it up by the next day.
29-06-2019
Pantene diaper rash treatment
Although I don’t have babies, I have used it with my grandchildren. Works really great when they have a diaper rash. I also find works well when my husband gets a rash in his armpit. May sound funny but it does work.
26-06-2019
Nothing butt the best
This is the only diaper cream that I use on all 5 of my kids. It works very quickly. Rashes go away very quickly and don't return. A little goes a long way and it has a pleasant scent.
10-06-2019
Diaper Cream
My daughter doesn’t have many diaper rashes but get irritated sometimes and when she does I put this on and the redness is usually gone in a couple hours.
05-06-2019
Works Just as well as any other brand
Nothing too special about this one. Works fine, but not any worse or better than other brands (including brands such as PC). Overall decent product.
05-06-2019
Very smooth, easy to apply
Great product. Very mild but very effective. Would definitely recommend to others.