4 5 0 79 79 The classic taste of Graham crackers meets the fun-to-eat form of Goldfish crackers, in lots of sweet, tantalizing flavors!

07-03-2019
Grahams
these are soo delicious!!! a guilty pleasure... i got these for my 2 little fellas and find myself wanting them! ha ha. seriously tasty though, and surprisingly okay when reading the nutritional values label! i am pleased and getting them again!
25-03-2016
I bought these the last time I went shopping, my daughter requested them, but I had a couple just to try them. They are actually pretty good and my daughter loves them. A nice snack for after school!
29-03-2014
My 4 sons love all the Pepperidge Farms fish crackers. These are nice for a quick, chocolatey snack. They like the flavour.
10-06-2013
These were okay, but I liked the original flavour better.
06-06-2013
Didn`t really like much and neither did my 2 boys.
04-06-2013
These are pretty good, perfect finger food for the whole family.
02-06-2013
these are really good, we always get them when they are on sale. would definitely recommend
29-05-2013
good but a little goes a long way. but i am not a huge fan of goldfish to begin with.
03-05-2014
I haven't tried these before I would like to try them and write a review about them
06-02-2014
Have tried other flavors but not this one. Love the pizza flavor
03-06-2013
I haven`t tried these, but only because I haven`t seen them to buy any.
10-05-2013
This are delicious, make a great snack for young or old.
04-05-2013
i foud i would eat the whole bag in 1 day i liked the chocolate ones and the honey ones were good too
21-04-2013
I just adore the cheese flavoured fish crackers and I still love their cute shape despite my age ;) because I am not much of I sweet biscuit eater I prefer my cheese crackers instead. Love the fact they are available in graham cracker too thou as they are perfectly bite sized for little snacks.
03-04-2013
I didn`t think they were that bad but my kids wouldn`t eat them the wanted normal fishes they did not like these