4.2 5 0 398 398 Upgrade to the latest in laundry tech with Persil ProClean Discs –specially designed to deliver an exceptional deep clean. Our patented, distinctive design is the first 4 chamber laundry pac in Canada, and it delivers 4 elements of an exceptional clean: powerful stain fighting, fabric care, lasting freshness, best in class brightening.
Persil ProClean Discs – Stain Fighter

17-09-2019
The Persil ProClean Discs - Stain Fighter are a must have for any laundry room. It is easy to use... just toss a disc in with your laundry and away you go. The finished product? Great smelling clothes!
12-09-2019
So far it has been a great one to use besides tide etc it is easy to use and a cheaper price. It is also good bc it doesn't leave behind a residue on the clothes.
11-09-2019
Overall great product. Easy to use and smells good. Got my whites looking white again and my darks wasn't fading after use.
Pas à recommander
Pas à conseillé nettoie pas bien les tâches à une bonne odeur
11-09-2019
Prior to this trial, I used Gain Laundry Detergent. After trying Persil ProClean I will most likely switch over.
11-09-2019
Les produits Persil sont facile d'utilisation et on peut les apporter avec soi grâce à sa jolie boîte. Un produit intéressant qui m'a plu.
08-09-2019
Très bon savon. Je n'avais jamais jamais entendu parlé de cette marque auparavant mais je vais surement continuer à l'utiliser.
07-09-2019
Persil est un bon nettoyant pour les vêtements et très abordable
04-09-2019
nothing to share and as said it is usual detergent and ok
04-09-2019
Pearsall amazing by this product keep your weight weight and your colours bright
04-09-2019
The discs were handy to use. They did a good job on stained laundry.
03-09-2019
I found that they worked great on hard to get out stains that my other detergent doesnt. I will use them for the stains but little pricey at some stores so I will also keep using my other detergent for normal loads.
03-09-2019
J'ai bien aimé le Persil ProClean Discs – Stain Fighter! Les disques sont faciles à utiliser et se désintègrent bien au lavage. Fini les traces de savon que je dois nettoyer après le lavage! J'aime bien l'odeur, qui n'est pas trop forte et qui est agréable. Persil ProClean Discs – Stain Fighter m'aide à ce que le lavage soit moins pénible à faire!
03-09-2019
The scent is not good smelling. It is too strong and smells too much like chemicals
30-08-2019
I found it was great at washing my clothes. My clothing has a deep down fresh clean look and smell. I feel like my clothes were washed properly no matter the color. I would definitely continue using this as I feel the quality of the product will prolong my clothing look and feel.