4.2 5 0 408 408 Upgrade to the latest in laundry tech with Persil ProClean Discs –specially designed to deliver an exceptional deep clean. Our patented, distinctive design is the first 4 chamber laundry pac in Canada, and it delivers 4 elements of an exceptional clean: powerful stain fighting, fabric care, lasting freshness, best in class brightening.
Persil ProClean Discs – Stain Fighter

29-08-2019
J’ai testé les disques proclean de la marque Persil et j’ai adoré leur facilité d’utilisation ainsi que l’odeur très agréable qu’il laisse sur les vêtements. Mes vêtements étaient propres et sans résidus des disques.
28-08-2019
Will not be switching detergents. They simply did not work as promised.
28-08-2019
In the past, I have been pleased with Persil products. The latest Pro Clean discs are overly handy and have a strong scent that stays. The packaging box is also fully recyclable. I did, however, have issues with the discs not completing dissolving in my front-loader on cool washes. Best to use warmer settings. Regardless, my clothes came out clean. The overall scent is on the stronger side.
28-08-2019
Person proclean discs does what it says it does and has left me satisfied with the end results!
Persil ProClean Discs Review
I enjoyed the scent and the size and design of the pods.
27-08-2019
When I first tried Persil ProClean, I was pleasantly surprised on how well it cleaned!
27-08-2019
Love the ease of using these tabs. Works amazing and I have switched from my usual brand to Persil and I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
26-08-2019
I would not recommend this product to anyone with a scent sensitivity because it is very strong. Otherwise it does clean well.
26-08-2019
Don't recommend. I find that the disks don't dissolve properly and leave a sticky mess in the washer - even in hot water.
24-08-2019
Je recommande persil proclean garde les couleurs belles , l'odeur de propre reste longtemps et les taches disparaissent plus facilement j'aime beaucoup !!
Persil laundry
Person has a really nice smell and our very convenient to use as you can jus toss them in
24-08-2019
These are awesome my husband works for Goodyear tire and it’s takes all the stains out his work cloths and it’s smells awesome
23-08-2019
I love that its easy on the fabric while removing stains from my clothes. I have tried it on my everyday clothes as well as my stained work clothes and it did its thing. My clothes came out nice and clean, not to mention gave it a pleasant scent. I will definitely want to try more products from this brand in the future. Thanks again for letting me try it.
23-08-2019
Very easy to use and left clothes with a fresh scent
23-08-2019
I like the convenience and price. It's a good detergent trying to fill big shoes. Definitely has a face in the competition, im liking it