4.2 5 0 403 403 Upgrade to the latest in laundry tech with Persil ProClean Discs –specially designed to deliver an exceptional deep clean. Our patented, distinctive design is the first 4 chamber laundry pac in Canada, and it delivers 4 elements of an exceptional clean: powerful stain fighting, fabric care, lasting freshness, best in class brightening.
Persil ProClean Discs – Stain Fighter

22-08-2019
En somme j'ai bien aimé la facilité d'utilisation du produit. J'ai adoré qu'il soit complet et qu'on ai pas à utiliser d'autres produits en complément.
21-08-2019
Persil ProClean Discs are very simple to use. Just pop them into the machine, add your clothes and hit start. Clothes come out with a fresh scent that is not overpowering, yet very satisfying. Would recommend this product to my family and friends.
21-08-2019
Person ProClean Discs worked well to keep our clothes smelling fresh, stain free and ready for whatever mess my boys could throw at them!
Nice product
Great design and scent. Works well. Will buy again.
21-08-2019
My first time using discs. I loved the convenience and pleasing smell. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase these the next time I’m buying laundry detergent.
21-08-2019
Ce produit est facile d’utilisation autant par des adultes qu’en des adolescents. Il nettoie bien les tâches et laisse une odeur agréable sur les vêtements.
20-08-2019
This is a great new product that everyone should try at least once with an amazingly fresh sent
20-08-2019
I think it’s a great product, Great for fighting those stains and smells amazing as well.
Amazing product. I thought Tide pods were good. This puts Tide pods to shamw
20-08-2019
I like the discs design and the smell. Not sure yet if I’ll switch to this brand as I have a toddler who has sensitive skin and I haven’t looked it up yet if this product is safe to use for her clothes.
20-08-2019
I normally don't use discs in my washing machine but gave this one a try. I love the smell and I love that it removes the hard to get rid of stains!
20-08-2019
Persil ProClean Discs provide a really great clean. They fully dissolve in the wash no packet left behind. Clothes come out smelling really great and it gets tough stains out. No need to measure out liquid just toss in the washer and your good to go.
20-08-2019
Great scent! Fast and easy and mess free :) very good product
20-08-2019
I was quite impressed with the persil pro clean discs. They are so easy to use. I love the shape of them, they are nice and compact, not heavy when I have to Lug laundry detergent up and down the stairs. It was so easy. My clothes came out clean, my colours still were Vibrance, my whites were white. It had a nice fragrance oh, but it wasn't really strong. The fragrance didn't stay on my clothes for as long as other detergents. I would definitely recommend these discs to my friends and family. It's just easy to use. I received this product free to review from the home tester Club
20-08-2019
I love the look of the discs and it’s stain fighting features. The scent was the highlight for me as it smelled so fresh and clean!