4.2 5 0 404 404 Upgrade to the latest in laundry tech with Persil ProClean Discs –specially designed to deliver an exceptional deep clean. Our patented, distinctive design is the first 4 chamber laundry pac in Canada, and it delivers 4 elements of an exceptional clean: powerful stain fighting, fabric care, lasting freshness, best in class brightening.
Persil ProClean Discs – Stain Fighter

20-08-2019
J’ai déjà essayé le détergent persil auparavant et ce nouveau produit est encore plus performant. Il laisse mes vêtements impeccables, sans tache et avec un doux parfum. C’est mon nouvel allié nettoyant.
18-08-2019
Overall I was pleased with their cleaning ability and the long lasting fresh scent.
18-08-2019
The discs do the job they are suppose to, your clothes come out clean, but I didn’t find them to be any better or worse than other products I use. If you have a sensitivity to scents, I found this product to be quite intense and wasn’t a fan of the actual scent it left on my clothes.
16-08-2019
It smells nice
It smells nice but it didn’t dissolve properly. Not sure why that happened. I just tried it once. I’ll try another one and see what happens
15-08-2019
C'est un excellent produit qui est très efficace. J'aimerais juste qu'il y ait d'autres parfums un peu plus légers que celui que j'ai testé.
14-08-2019
Nous avons adoré Persil nos linges techniques sans tâches avec une senteur rafraîchissante
14-08-2019
They work really well getting my clothes clean and I liked the scent they had.
14-08-2019
The quality clean of Persil ProClean Discs is second to none. My clothes looked brand new after washing. And the fresh smell lasted through drying and wearing. I'll definitely be buying more!!!
14-08-2019
As it comes in disc, it is easy to use, no measurement require, just drop it in and watch the stain disappear.
14-08-2019
Unfortunately, I didn't find Persil ProClean Discs to be any more effective than other brands I've used. They do provide a good clean and are convenient and easy to use, however, I didn't like the smell. It left my washing smelling like chemicals and I found myself washing them again using my regular brand. Maybe I had a bad batch? Overall, I would recommend them based on the cleaning effectiveness and hope that the smell is actually meant to be as pleasant as other brands. This experience wouldn't dissuade me from buying this brand in the future as I do like Persil products as they have been very effective in the past.
14-08-2019
These pods worked really well I was happy with how clean my clothes were and the freshness seems to last a long time
14-08-2019
I had some towels that my puppy peed on and they came out like new!
14-08-2019
Person ProClean discs were easy to use. Dissolved we’ll during wash and had a pleasant smell. And, surprisingly it made my clothing feel very soft!
14-08-2019
nice product and easy to use, however some of my clothes still felt almost greasey after washing. my work out gear had to be washed twice to feel really clean.
13-08-2019
Simply the easiest to use and best product out there that removes deep set in stains. My clothes seemed brighter and they smelled fresher. Great product