4.2 5 0 402 402 Upgrade to the latest in laundry tech with Persil ProClean Discs –specially designed to deliver an exceptional deep clean. Our patented, distinctive design is the first 4 chamber laundry pac in Canada, and it delivers 4 elements of an exceptional clean: powerful stain fighting, fabric care, lasting freshness, best in class brightening.
Persil ProClean Discs – Stain Fighter

13-08-2019
Facile d’utilisation Odeur très agréable. Son désign est unique et se manipule sans laisser de résidus sur les mains.
Good detergent
Has nice strong smell and clothes came back very clean!
13-08-2019
I would use and buy this product. It removed a lot of sweat smells from clothes, and the smells stayed gone!
13-08-2019
The smell of these pods is really nice. The shape is unique with the different colours showing. I think this is a good laundry detergent pod and works as well as another brand I have been using for years.
13-08-2019
This product works as well as any of the established brands. It dissolves entirely in cold water and cleans as expected, however I wasn't a fan of the scent.
13-08-2019
Persil discs Cleans better and smells better than the leading brands. it is not a harsh detergent, its gentle on clothes and cleans effectively. i will switch brands moving forward.
13-08-2019
The discs are super convenient to use and really did get stains out of my clothes and left them smelling great.
13-08-2019
Works well but too heavily scented. I love the convenience of pods and these ones are pretty fancy looking with the different coloured compartments, but I’m not sure I would seek them out unless they were on sale. I find the Tide power pacs too heavily scented as well but I find these even more so. If they were cheaper than Tide I would probably buy them... but I would prefer a lighter / more natural scent or unscented version.
13-08-2019
I liked the size of the discs, the convenience of the product as well as the storage container with the little clips to securely close it.
13-08-2019
Persil ProClean Discs - Stain Fighter pods are awesome. They smell great, and do a fantastic job of cleaning my clothes. My daughter has sensitive skin and did not find the scented pods irritating.
13-08-2019
Good for blacks but smells too strong.
Great for blacks and a strong smell if that's what you like.
13-08-2019
My normal brand is Gain. I have been using Gain, without fail for upwards of 15 years. The thing I enjoy most about Gain is the fragrance. When I received this product to test I was pleasantly surprised by the fragrance and we have come to love it! It gets our whites brighter than ever!
13-08-2019
This product provided an excellent clean to my clothing with stains. The cost is completely worth the product based on the fact that it works. An excellent product for a busy family who needs powerful stain fighting detergent
13-08-2019
I found it to very good on getting out set stains that other detergent could not. Great for every day use and does not have a powerful after sent. Nice and convenient packaging to keep reach out of children.
13-08-2019
Great product! It smell so good and cleans very well. Easy to use, just throw it in and it does the rest.