Philips Electric Shaver series 3000

4.7 5 0 70 70 Philips Shaver Series 3000 gives you a convenient and comfortable shave. Its 5D Pivot & Flex heads, PowerCut blade system, and wet or dry function provides a clean and comfortable result.
Philips Electric Shaver series 3000

04-05-2021
Great razor for the job
This razor does what I want it to do without any fancy bits.
29-04-2021
Good men’s shaver
My husband likes philips brand razors. He has coarse facial hair and these seem too work well for him. Doesn’t stay sharp for him for a long time so thankfully replacement heads are available.
28-04-2021
Excellent value
I purchased this as a gift to myself. Works flawlessly. Would definitely recommend. Has all the features you would expect, and battery life is excellent. Great brand. Packaging
26-04-2021
Excellent
I bought this for my son for Christmas, it's his first el ctric razor and it works great. He absolutely loves it. My son has Duchenne muscular dystrophy and has limited upper body strength, this razor if light weight and allows him to be independent very impressed.
20-04-2021
Sleek and effective
My husband uses this frequently and thinks it’s great! Gets a close clean shave and is user friendly.
12-04-2021
Amazing shaver
I purchased this shaver to replace my old bulky one that just wasn’t working anymore. After charging it and using it the first time I fell in love with how smoothly it operates and how it doesn’t just yank the hair out of your face. Would recommend to anyone needing a new shaver
10-04-2021
I like it
It is very simple, easy and safe to use. I'm able to clean my face within minutes with it.
09-04-2021
I have tried different brands before switching to Phillips. Works great with coarse hair.Comes at decent price.
08-04-2021
Philip my brand
This is the brand my husband has started using now and it really gives close shave..the best part is it can be used both for wet and dry
06-04-2021
Excellent battery life
Works good,clean, smooth shave battery lasts forever! Good purchase
06-04-2021
Not only for men’s
I bought this to shave my legs and works amazing! I love how my skin feels soft after the shave and how it does not hurt me in any way. That’s amazing that I can shave without any cream or wet.
05-04-2021
Happy husband
I purchased this shaver for my husbands birthday and he loves the close shave he gets. Easy to take of and holds its charge.
31-03-2021
Good
Its pretty good. It does its job. It is very smooth on the skin and does not leave any scratches or bumps. Would definitely recommend.
30-03-2021
Satisfaction
I have gifted it to my husband and he is very satisfied with the product
29-03-2021
Good Product
The shaver glides smoothly over your skin and is very comfortable to use. It’s quiet, and gives a good shave.