4.8 5 0 9 9 Physicians Formula Organic Wear Lifting & Glowing Mask is described as an ultra-luxurious, organic gelée mask formulated to firm, lift and revitalise the skin. It contains meadowsweet extract, and is said to instantly transform dull skin into a natural, glowing complexion. Not tested on animals, the hypoallergenic product is free from paraben and fragrance, has been dermatologically and clinically tested, and retails in a 50ml pack. Also available are: Purifying Cleansing Stick; Double Cleansing Oil; and Nutrient Mist Facial Spray.
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Lifting & Glowing Mask

18-11-2020
A shiny mask
I got this product when one of my friends give me as a gift last October. Now I tried to used one time and I feel makes soft and shiny. Now every other day I’m using already.
09-11-2020
Favourite skin care, face mask
Physicians Formula has always been a brand I trust & often stick with when it comes to my health/beauty. I’m always satisfied, & this mask does exactly what I expect of it. I always incorporate this mask into my self care routines as often as possible.
04-11-2020
My skin has a glow I was missing! I use it daily! Try it! It works!
20-10-2020
Great texture
This mask had a great texture and left my face feeling refreshed.
07-08-2020
Awesome product
It is very good to use and love the product the gel is very good for your skin and it gives you a soft texture to your skin
06-10-2020
I’d love to test this product I’ve seen good reviews how can I apply for testing
22-08-2020
I really want to use this product. The reviews are good and I cant wait to test it
12-06-2020
Has anyone tried this product, I really would like to know how well this works. So many different similar products, I did not get a chance to test any products yet.
06-06-2020
Let's get started and review some products...the packaging on this one is nice and I'm sure the local drugstore or department store near me would stock physicians formula so I would like to see this in my mailbox!