4.3 5 0 13 13 Physicians Formula Rosé All Play Eyeshadow Bouquet comprises a palette of ultra-luxurious eyeshadows, with rose extract, said to soothe and calm; antioxidant-rich goji; and brightening kakadu plum, rich in vitamin C. The finishes range from gleaming shimmers, flattering mattes to second-skin satins, with an incredibly soft and ultra-creamy texture that can be applied wet or dry. It comprises the shades: Fresh Bouquet; Nice Stems; Bottomless Brunch; Flor Real; Sure Wine Not?; Yes Way Rose; Winestone Cowboy; Berry Chic; Pinkies Out; Super Bloom; Flower Market; and Last Call. This product is free from paraben, gluten and cruelty, and retails in a 13.7g pack.
Physicians Formula Rosé All Play Eyeshadow Bouquet

22-01-2021
I love this. It applies smooth, make sure to use an eye shadow primer. Not a lot of fallout. Great Price as well
12-12-2020
Good
Good one to use , I like the nude colours of the palette it is suitable for every day use but it’s not my fav
11-12-2020
Good quality for price
The quality is good for the price obviously if you want a higher end product I’d go to a higher end palette the color pay off is good but I’ve had better with my anasacis palettes
02-12-2020
My moms favourite palette
I got this palette for my mom as she has very sensitive eyes and wants to wear eyeshadow. These colours are very soft and beautiful..a little goes a long way. It’s also a finely milled powder so you shouldn’t have too much fall out. I might get one for myself lol!
12-11-2020
Such a gorgeous palette
I love this palette! It's so versatile. This palette has a beautiful color story and awesome packaging. The shadows blend so easily, the colors are beautiful, and you can easily create a full look with it. I highly recommend this palette to my makeup lovers.
11-11-2020
GreatPigment
I really was sceptical to try at first because I have had bad luck with this brand of shadows before with the colour being low pigment but this one was totally different went on smooth and BRIGHT!! I would debut again
20-10-2020
Beautiful colours
I really love the physician formula’s colour palette. They paired well and looked pretty.
04-10-2020
Nice , but price is creaping up for a drug store brand
Really like the colours and palette, nice blending and lasts, only issues is PF prices are steadily creaping higher for a drug store brand .
13-09-2020
Beautiful colours
The colours are amazing and really beautiful and the product itself is also very good.
19-08-2020
Very good
This eyeshadow palate has rose extracts which is really good for your eyes and the colors are so beautiful
07-07-2020
good
such beautiful colors.. they look soooo good upon application. the formula is nice and easy to apply.. color comes out good too
04-06-2020
Pigment Power
I bought this on sale for 8.99$ at my local Shoppers drug Mart. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. The corner range gas something for everyone & a stunning mix of mattes, shimmers& satin shadows. The pigment & lasting power is top notch, better than some highend. Definatly worth buying Fantastic pallet.
25-04-2020
Superb
excellent quality love the colours it’s very durable and good results