2.9 5 0 63 63 Training time straw training cup. Twist and click leak proof seal. BPA free.

23-09-2019
Great cup
This cup is designed very good. Easy to open and close, the straw is very soft for new learners. The size is perfect and the edges are very smooth. My baby grips it very easily. It is also very easy to clean and it comes in beautiful colours.
18-10-2018
Leaky puddles
We had such a hard time with these cops! No matter what we did they always leaked! I purchased four different ones on different occasions and they all leaked. Would definitely not purchase this again.
02-09-2018
Not for young babies
I bought this sippy cup because my son had graduated from bottles to sippy cups and I thought one with a straw would be less likely to leak. The problem was that he does not know how to suck on a straw. It says the cup is for 4 month+ but I don't think many babies can suck on a straw at that age. I bought the cup when my son was 8 months and currently he is 15 months and he still can't use a straw.
13-08-2018
Pas trippé sur ce produit...quand on verse le couvercle, l'eau sort par la paille et ça mélange l'enfant de devoir tenir celui-ci en bas pour boire mais de devoir lever les autres gobelets pour boire.
13-08-2016
I dont like this product tried to put the lid on and I had a hard time and when I thought I had it on its leaks all over my grand daughter I would not recommend this product to anyone
10-06-2016
No babies here! No use for them but thanks. I'm have a 5 pound Yorkie though :)
03-06-2016
I like the handles on the side as it made it easy for my toddler to use but the straw without having a weight or something on the end did not allow all the liquid to be drank.
13-05-2016
The handles make the lid hard to get on. Ended up throwing the handles away. Really need to pay attention when putting lid one. Have had a lot of leaks. The size it great for my little one to hold and drink.
13-05-2016
I bought the platex cup for my granddaughter. It is time for her to learn how to drinlk herself. it worked great for her and didnt spill all over
16-04-2016
ma fille de 8 mois lutilise vraiment souvent a cause des petites poignées facile a tenir
10-04-2016
I love this sippy cup for my daughter. She does well with any straw sippy so I got this one because it was smaller with handles. I have yet to have any problems with it leaking. I would definitely recommend this to friends. It would be nice if it included a brush to wash the straw parts, like the Dr Browns bottles maybe.
07-04-2016
Awesome cup. It truly Is spill proof. My kids found it easy to adapt to.
03-03-2016
This is the first cup that my son would take. He understood how to suck on the straw since it was the same as his bottle. I did find the straw a bit hard to clean but over all I like the product.
03-11-2015
I don't like this product at all. It's very difficult to get the lid on and it often leaks. I would not say a 4 month old could use it. My 6.5 month old still can't figure it out. Not recommended.
22-10-2015
un tes bon produit mon fils a de la facililte a le tenir dans ses petit main il est genial