4 5 0 100 100 Designed with the help of a U.S. feeding specialist and aU.S. pediatrician, this cup promotes independent drinking skills.

15-09-2019
Good cup
This is the first cup that I purchased for my daughter when she was a baby. I liked the handles so that she could grasp them. The only negative about this product is that I found it would leak. Other than that we were satisfied.
11-08-2013
My son is still using this cup at 20 months and he loves it. Some of these cups he just can`t get used to. This one was a natural for both of my sons. I like the size of it and the fact that it has handles and is much easier to wash than some (ie Tommee Tippee that is sooo complicated!)
27-07-2013
They work good. They are great for babies to hold on to, however they do leak if left upside down or on their side. Also babies who like to chew, chew through these in no time.
09-07-2013
one of the few cups my son would use as it isn`t hard plastic and the handles are great!
05-07-2013
This is a great sippy cup, easy to hold on to for little hand and built tough for babies who like to chew on the spout!
23-06-2013
My 9 month old daughter loves this sippy cup! Its the only one she will use! I`ve also had these cups (or similar) for my other three children.
07-06-2013
We use these all the time at my home daycare - the handles make it easy for the children to learn to hold.
06-06-2013
playtex is a great,i have been using for my daughter
16-05-2013
I just picked up this cup for my 4 month old, we have tried it once and he didn`t mind it but not quite ready. It doesn`t leak and that is a definite plus
16-05-2013
The only sippy ,my son would take he loved it and so did i easy to clean and no spills
18-06-2018
Wonderful looking little cup please send me a sample ty
06-06-2017
Haven't tried this, wondering if my nephew would eat the straw like he has with others.
15-04-2016
this would be so good for the little ones would love to try it
08-04-2016
Never tried it but i would like to try it for my grand niece who is 10 months old
06-04-2016