3.8 5 0 131 131 With Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner, you can safely and effectively clean wood, granite, stainless steel and electronics without fear or risk of damage

17-09-2019
I tried it, not my favourite
This product is okay... I much prefer the original over this new product. The smell is lovely but I am not totally sold on its multi surface cleaning. I likely wouldn’t buy this again unless it was on salw.
18-05-2019
I Saw The Light
My coffee table had been used and abused and when i cleaned with pledge i literally see the sunshine through the storm on my beautiful rejuvenated table.
26-08-2018
Good product
I really liked this product It was easy to use and I loved the smell I found it didn’t leave streaks and minimal amount was needed
15-08-2018
Did not like at all. I tried to use on my wooden chairs and just made them feel sticky.
04-02-2017
I love this product and how great it works. I have two dogs and the dust gets really bad this makes it easy to cleanup and things stay clean longer.
10-04-2016
Love that I can use this product everywhere including windows/mirrors. Very light spray so you don't end up with too much product. Works well and smells nice.
14-02-2016
Use this for my furniture, makes the room smell fresh, cleans great. Easy to use. Great product for me
26-11-2015
I find it does a great job at getting the dust. You just have to be careful on floors since it can make them slippery. I also find the smell does not last which is a great thing for me.
20-11-2015
I use this all the time when cleaning my house and I love the fact that. It's a multi purpose cleaner,I would never swap this for any other cleaner
23-01-2014
I LOVE this stuff. It smells great. It works great. No build-up, no streaks.
20-01-2014
I got a coupon to try this for free years ago and I still haven`t used it all...Love this product and it really does work on everything and use it on all my T.V.`s instead of other cleaners, leaves no streaks and doesn`t hurt the screens. Awesome product!!!!
04-01-2014
This is a great cleaner to use every few days.
19-12-2013
use it every few days, makes my wood tables shine.
15-12-2013
Great product as it does not remove any of the varnish off my table
01-11-2013
I love this product compared to the original pledge. With this I can clean the entire room with one product! No more going from windex for windows and glass, pledge for furniture, and then electronics cleaner..this does it all. Only downfall I find is that it doesnt repell the dust as well as the original stuff does.But it does leave a streak free shine.