3.8 5 0 131 131 With Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner, you can safely and effectively clean wood, granite, stainless steel and electronics without fear or risk of damage

16-10-2013
Wasn`t overly impressed found it left a grimy look to surfaces
06-10-2013
We use this celaner to dust and clean alot around our house we love it and it works great cleans very nice!!
28-09-2013
i like this product. It sprays nicely and cleans sooo many surfaces
13-08-2013
I like this product .. use on many surfaces.
01-08-2013
absolutely love this product. this really works on every surface and has a nice clean scent. i even used it in the truck on the dash and it worked like a dream. definitely would recommend this to everyone.
24-07-2013
This product works great, leave no residue and gives a nice shine.
05-07-2013
I find this product really works great! It smells good, you only need one product instead of 3 or 4.
05-07-2013
I use this on glass and works GREAT!!!!I love that I walk around with just this and clean almost everything!
05-07-2013
i have used this product before and i found that it works well. it is nice that it can be used on multiple surfaces. i will continue to use this product, and i would recommend this product to other people.
05-07-2013
Love this product... on the wood smells nice also... but cant afford it... too expensive for my wallet... :(
05-07-2013
works great. use it on everything. love the scent..
03-07-2013
I wasn`t pleased with how this worked on my natural wood furniture it streaked and left a sticky film. But on glass and other types of furniture it worked very well. The scent is not as pleasing as the regular pledge but overall it`s not a bad product.
03-07-2013
This product is great. Makes cleaning so much easier for this is all that is needed for most of the chores needed to be done.
03-07-2013
I wasn`t a huge fan. I found it streaked my wooden coffee tables and it wouldn`t clean the fingerprints off my stainless steel fridge. I would not buy this product again.
02-07-2013
I really like this for everyday dusting, it works well! it even works better on windows than other glass cleaners.