3.8 5 0 131 131 With Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner, you can safely and effectively clean wood, granite, stainless steel and electronics without fear or risk of damage

17-06-2013
I use this on my wood furniture and it works well. Not overly ecstatic over the product, but it works well. I did not find that the scent to be pleasing.Pledge is our brand of choice, but I prefer the liquid spray.
15-06-2013
I like that it is multi-surface, but I`m really not blown away by the quality of the product.
06-06-2013
love plegde products,only using this on my furniture,great stuff
05-06-2013
This is great works amazingly. Lives up to the hype!
03-06-2013
This product works wonders. Smells great and keeps wood from collecting dust as fast.
31-05-2013
I love this product on my wooden furniture and the scent it leaves behind
26-05-2013
I love this product special on my stainless steel appliances and wooden furniture.
23-05-2013
i love this cleaner, it is a staple in my house hold, not only can you use it on a variety of surfaces without streaking or smudging, the smell is fantastic! i would recommend this cleaner to anyone and everyone.
18-06-2018
Multi surface pledge?!?! Please send me a sample ty
20-10-2016
It would be great to reduce the amount of different cleaning products I have. A multi-service cleaner would be amazing! I would love to see if this is really up to the task.
15-06-2016
Just a got a wood credenza that I don't want to ruin so am hoping that Pledge will deliver on it's promise!
14-04-2016
this sound good never try this one but would like to try it
27-03-2016
I want to try this product I hear lot ab8ut this if I will get chance 5o 4ry I will try this product
05-10-2013
would like to try this product.because i am open to something new
04-07-2013
Great product. Use it on everything. Not having to carry so many cleaners around. Just one.