3.8 5 0 131 131 With Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner, you can safely and effectively clean wood, granite, stainless steel and electronics without fear or risk of damage

14-01-2013
I wasn`t thrilled with this Pledge Multi Surface all purpose cleaner. When I sprayed it on my wood table and went to wipe it around, my rag just stuck, it wouldn`t glide around at all. It also left marks on other surfaces I tried it on. I gave it to my mom and it worked fine for her, so I`m think us being smokers just might have something to do with why it wouldn`t work in my house, but it worked fine in her`s.
14-01-2013
Love This! Makes life easier with Dusting, living with a house full of kids they really bring up the dust..
14-01-2013
It`s so nice to have an all in 1 product that is truly ALL in 1. So tired of cleaning tv screen or windows with 1 cleaner, electronics with another then furniture with a 3rd cleaner. I can safely do my tv, tables, computers etc all with this one cleaner. I won`t go back to my old cleaners for anything.
13-01-2013
just love this product cleans great and no smudges
13-01-2013
Love this product, went from dusting end table right to cleaning the t.v. and it left everything looking clean no streaks
12-01-2013
LOVE!! makes cleaning so mych easier. love the scent as well
12-01-2013
Gets rid of fingerprints and doesn`t leave residue
12-01-2013
I like this product, works well on lots of surfaces! great smell too!
12-01-2013
I really like this cleaner especially because it cleans the computer really well! It does not leave any residue which is nice.
12-01-2013
Great for stainless steel and granite counter surfaces and no smears
12-01-2013
love this product - not just for wood and works great on stainless steel without smudges
12-01-2013
love this product, this make dusting easy! easy to use and smells nice
12-01-2013
I really like this and had to try but unfortunately unless its on sale and a good sale i wont be buying it. it`s way to pricey when other cleaners work just as good
12-01-2013
This is really not a new product, but I have been using it for years and it is fabulous....especially love the lavendar one, its like surface cleaner and air freshner in one!
12-01-2013
love this product, makes dusting that much easier